slowly slowly

Time slowed down for both of them .
He would leave her alone . She doesn't had any restriction in the house . She could do anything ,but was still uncomfortable to ask him for many basic things . One month had left . She didn't try to speak something else other than his name. For time pass she do half of the house  work alone. She was cleaning the dust from the shelf

"I can't believe , young master still have this slut " one of the maid said talking to the other maid near her.  They intentionally wanted her to hear them .

"Yeah , others bitches left the very next day" second maid replied.

"Seems like this mute whore is really good in bed" the two laughed and gossiping . They always order her to do most of the things.

It was nothing new. She would hear this things about her everyday.

"She is young you see , it would be better if you got her into study and part time job , so she can become independent and can live on her own". An advice which was given by jin. Obviously it was the most logical thing to do. But , taehyung didn't wanted to leave her , for now atleast. He was driving his car going back home luckily early.

First thing he did was to went to her room . It was his daily routine now .first thing he do after coming back is to went to her and ask for random things " can you make coffee for me" "have you by chance saw my black file".   he knocked on her door .. getting no response after like 3-4 replies ..he went inside founding nobody there.  He eyes fall on the bedsheet which was stained with blood.
His eyes widen..he asked a maid about her ,panicking .

I saw her to went inside her old room .the maid said
:
:
:
:
:
:

//Taehyung pov//

I made my way inside that creepy room .. she used to stay a month ago ..
She was on the bed.  Her small figure cover with the thin blanket. I went near her, she was sweating Her face have the discomforted expression . I touch her forehead to see if she had fever , she suddenly opened her eyes ..  suprised.   She sit up ...I attempted to sit near her . But she moved away ..hiding herself with the blanket. 

"Hey, what happened ?" I ask totally concerned .
She moved her head right to left. Replying "nothing"

"Come on tell me" I ask impatiently .

She again moved her head left to right ..tightly holding on the blanket. .I snatched that sheet away .I was in shock for a second or two , there was patches of blood all over the bedsheet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was in the convinient store , didn't had a slightiest idea what I need to buy ..I mean I knew what I suppose to buy but ... What actually I needed to buy . The lady worker come for my rescue ..as she could read confusion on my face.

"May I help you sir ??" She asked

"I actually....no.. My girlfriend is actually on her menstrual cycle "
She chuckled ...  What the hell...Did I said something wrong ...? I just continued.

"I need whatever is helpful to this condition"

She get me to the section where were many pads' packed ... She told that every one had it's own use. I didn't think much and get one from each . She suggested me chocolates and ice cream . I bought many of them.  She said that many of girl have stomach ache too during this. And suggestions me lightly touches on belly will work .

I went home... In my room... I went inside ..she was not there don't tell me she have not come outside yet. I knocked on the bathroom...she peaked from inside ..

"Here. .." I gave the bag . She get the things from me. she come outside.. wearing my shirt . I made her wear my cloths . So just I can see her in them . She look best in my shirt only .

She came outside biting on her lips...

//Third pov//

She caught off-guard when he suddenly marched towards her and carried her in his arms .heading towards his bed . Made her sit on his lap. She was sitting sideway.  Resting her whole body in taehyung.

"Tae" she whispered .
"Hmm " he tried to said in normal tone. While he was feeling a tingly inside . She is the person who make him feel special .
He continued "you wanted to say something"
She nodded.
He gave his mobile phone. She typed "I am sorry"
"Why?" He asked in his soft tone .

She typed "I didn't meant to stain the bed .I don't know ,  how that happened"

"That was the reason you were sleeping in your old room "

She nodded looking down .

"I told you to keep your head up" he said sternly . He was mad for no reason.  She looked at him ,, about to cry. He looked at her recalling what the worker from convenient store girls become extremely sensitive during there period

"Shh don't cry , it is not a big deal"
Rubbing her back.
He made her laid on the bed .

"Sleep with me today ,okay" He suggested. He kissed her forehead. 

  For his surprise she come close to him ..making his arm her pillow . Digging her head on his chest.they stay there for some more time . He digged his hand in her hair . Caressing her scalp .

"Tae" she said whimpering this time.

"Hmm ,baby ?" He moved away.

Her eyes were a bit moist ... Nose all red ..

"Is it hurting ? " He asked while rubbing her back.. She nodded.

"Where ??"
She pointed towards her belly . She laid facing the ceiling while he was facing her now.

He placed his hand on her belly
"Here ??"

She grabbed his hand moving it bit below on her belly ..

"Okay I got it "  he just lightly started to careasing it..his mere touch was enough to make her all comfortable ..her all pain melted with his touch...