liar

" Come on  baby , tell oppa what happen?" Jin asked worried sitting on chair . While she was laying on her bed wearing her comfortable white frock.

Nearly 1 hour ago. jin and jungkook was in living room playing the new video game .Someone knock on jin's door at 10 pm. As he opened the door , she just hugged jin tightly
"oppa" she whisper. Jin looked at jhope for any information.
"She just randomly came to me and wanted to go home "  jhope replied.

Since then he is trying to make her reveal whatever happened .

"Did someone said anything ?"

She move her head left to right . Her mood was off. Her face was dull.

"Did someone behave inappropriately ? Or make you uncomfortable?"

She again moved her head left to right .

"Is it related to jimin ?"

This time she make a cross from her finger and also moved her head . Telling that it is absolutely 'no'. She didn't want to drag jimin in it .

Jin sigh . "Okay , but you can share whatever you want , right ??"
She nodded her head. He kissed her forehead . "Now sleep" fixing her blanket . He switch off the light . heading toward living room. Hobi and jungkook  was there .

" Did she say something ?" Hobi asked .
"Na..i will talk to her tomorrow "
Jin said

"maybe till then her mode will change or maybe she is just tired " jungkook said
"Yeah right , ..well okay then ..i need to go , it's already late ,
You are not coming , I can drop you to the Dorm" hobi offered to jungkook

"I am staying over hyung " jungkook said. They bid bye to each other . Hobi left as he was tired with all this party

//In her room , at 12:30 am//

She was not sleeping. Her table lamp was on giving her clear view of her room. She closed her eyes to relax them. She heard footsteps . She thought it is jin , as usual she thought he will check on her and leave. so she close her eyes pretend to sleep. The door opened revealing a tall figure. Who took small step towards her .

Someone sit near her  . Holding her hands into his big one. This hands were big .

//Taehyung pov//

I must have gone crazy to sneak like a thief . When the truth is that she is the one here who have stole my heart.  I hold her hands . So small , so soft ,so smooth.  I moved a closer to her face ...her fresh smell enter my nose . I ruffled her hairs .

"What are you doing with me baby?" I ask. I poked her cheeks with my finger waiting for little sounds which will come out of her mouth.  But nothing happened , i frowned .she suddenly open her eyes . My heartbeat stop for a second. Suddenly she Pushing me away ...
"You are ....awake?"
She walk fast towards the door. But I was faster . And place my hand on doorknob preventing her to open it. 
"Listen .please ,i just want to talk to you , i will leave after that ,i promise." i insist . But she still tried to remove my hand which didn't budge at all. She gave up ...her lamp was more than enough to provide me light to see her face .which Have turned red by now. I just want to say something that's all.

She gave up ..

"Will you listen to me now " i pleaded . But she just went to her bad get inside the duvet again, half covering herself  and sleep . My jaw literally drop seeing her sassy side. I silently went to her ...i remove my coat and tie . i also lay beside her getting inside the duvet. 
She was facing the ceiling and I was facing her .

"So you are sleeping "
I hover over her ."then you will not know anything i am doing right ?"
No replies . My one hand make it way towards her waist to tickle it . Her face puffed , she pressed her lips together , trying not to laugh .

"So sad you are sleeping " i said . A giggle left her mouth after all. my heart jump listening to her childish giggle.She again pushed me off. And cover herself fully with duvet , head to toe. 
Silence crept all over the room . I didn't budge from my place. After a minute she peeked through the blanket . As the blanket loosed i got my chance to caged her . Pinning her to the bed .

"Please listen to me ..just this time " i pleaded . She stopped wiggling . Turned her head towards left . I rest my head on crook of her neck. Holding her like this felt really nice and comfortable. It felt like that she will break if I put some pressure on her. Her whole body pressed again mine. I was feeling something inside which i should not feel atleast right now

"I missed you so much " i whisper.
"Liar " she said boldly.
Here comes my new nickname .
I pulled away. She turned looking at me. Her eyes asking something .
"I am not lying..I did miss you and I realised during those time that how much i lov..."

Before I can complete my sentence. Someone barged in the room turning the light on .
"KIM TAEHYUNG !!!"

I looked at the door. There was
jin ..angry jin. She pushed me away again.  I lost my count how many time i have been shoved away by her by now. She run towards him abandoning me there on her bed and hide behind jin.

"WhAt aRe YOu dOinG iN mY hOuSE?"
I didn't know how to answer his question. My eyes tried to find her but she was totally not visible behind jin. She peeked from behind. Her one palm clenching on Jin cloth. Her face showing delight .

Jin turned around " are you okay ?" Asked her calmly . Her facial expressions changed from delight to the most innocent one. She nodded giving jin that " oh ..i am okay but I am not okay " look .

This little brat .