26

Waking up the next morning, James moaned and rolled over to her stomach. Still groggy from sleep, she tried to figure out why she was so sore and drained. Slowly the events of the night before came back to her. She smiled smugly thinking of the very naughty things her boys had done to her and each other. Last night had been incredible, and so much more than she had expected her first time to be. Sure she was hurting a bit, but it was worth it when she remembered giving herself to her Raven. Suddenly she realised that her bed was very empty and cold. She lifted her head and looked around, but no one was in there with her. She frowned and wondered why she was all by her lonesome. She stilled and listened closely, to see if she could figure out where they had disappeared to. She heard murmured voices and rustling coming from the direction of the kitchen and figured she would find them there. She got up and headed into the bathroom to take care of her morning routine. She pulled on some sweats and an oversize off the shoulder sweater before heading into the kitchen.

As if they were all tuned into her every move, all the guys stopped and looked up as soon as she entered the room. They all smiled at her and said good morning. She chuckled and headed over to sit on Corey's lap. He was hunched over his laptop typing at warp speed. She was hoping to snoop and figure out what he was working on. He turned her in his lap so she sat sideways and continued to type out code.

"Whatcha up to?" She asked sweetly, hoping to distract him long enough to get a good morning kiss. he smiled and leaned down to kiss her softly. "Just updating our firewalls. I was looking over your security and stole some of your ideas to beef up our personal pcs." She smiled huge and loved that someone as talented as he was, was even considering her ideas. "Well, that is the best compliment I've had in a long time. Thanks hon." She pulled him back down so she could give him a real kiss. He laughed and smacked her ass. "Stop distracting me." She smiled mischeviously, "Am I even able to distract you? I don't know, it seems like I may need to up my game a bit." All the guys laughed at that and Corey just shook his head. "You know exactly what you do to me." He pulled her tighter to himself and ground his hard cock into her leg. she shivered and gasped softly. He just smiled and went back to running his program. She sighed and figured she had no one to blame but herself.

James turned to Brandon and asked "What time do you think we should call the Blackbourne team. I want to catch them before they leave on vacation. I really don't want them caught unaware."

"I know gorgeous. I was just waiting for you to get up to call them. I caught all the guys up on what went down last night at your apartment. I will reach out to Victor now."

"Thanks, let them know that they can head over here whenever they are able to. I am staying home today to try to run down some leads on who may be involved in all of this. I have some of my own surveillance set up in the campus apartment. It's all remotely ran, so I am hoping that they weren't able to hack into and disable it. I may have some cctv of what they did while they were there."

Axel walked over to her and lifted her off of Corey's lap. She instinctually wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "We're gonna catch these fuckers, and when we do, we are going to make sure they are never able to touch you or anyone else again." James teared up a bit and laid her head down on his shoulder "I know. It means so much to hear you say that though." He held her tighter and sat her down on the counter by the stove. "Okay baby girl, would you like eggs or pancakes for breakfast?" She smiled and thought about how lucky she was that these incredible guys had seen her for who she truly was and accepted everything about her.

Two hours later she was in the war room going through the footage of the idiots who went through her campus apartment shaking her head in disbelief. The morons had gone through all her stuff and had definitely planted a few listening devices. It didn't look like they had any video feeds, but they had also ransacked her underwear drawer and stole a few pairs. She shivered in disgust and really tried hard not to think about what they did with it. Really don't want to know. As far as I'm concerned they planted the bugs and left. I really, really, really, don't need to think about them jacking off in my granny panties! Raven came in as she was lost in her revulsion and managed to make her jump about two feet in her seat when he placed his huge hands on her shoulders.