9

9

Axel was still a little shocked at the tiny beauty that was James. He was not expecting her at all. When Marc had gotten back from his coffee run ranting and raving about some bird, Axel thought he may have still been asleep and dreamt her up.

When Axel had asked Marc if he gotten her name and number, he had said that by the time he gotten over the shock of meeting the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, he realised she was already out the door and across the street. Marc hadn't wanted to seem like a crazy stalker, chasing her down the road, so he had let her go. Now he was regretting it. He swore up and down to Axel that she was the one they had been waiting for.

Axel was more than a little sceptical, considering Marc spent maybe two minutes with the girl and didn't even know her name let alone anything about her other than what she looked like and where she got coffee. But, Axel guessed, that could be enough for Marc.

Still, out of all his brothers, he knew Marc would probably be the last to make a statement like that without reason. Axel suggested walking around the common area to see if they ran into her before waking Corey up to check the Quad CCTV and illegally hacking into the school admin records to track down the poor unsuspecting girl. Axel knew that Corey had been up late helping another team with a family emergency. He wasn't quite sure who, but it could only be a few. The Toma team was not that close with a lot of teams.

Marc agreed and asked if he could stop by his early morning lecture first. The Prof had let him know his TA would be there early to answer any of his questions before class. Prof. Ruiz was academy and he was also the one to call in the Toma team, when the accidental ODs had started to get out of control in the area. With three alone being on campus.

As Marc and Axel approached the lecture hall, they could hear faint pop music coming down the corridor. As they got closer, they could feel the vibrations from the deep bass. The guys looked at each other with matching looks of curiosity and amusement. When they opened the door, they were nearly overwhelmed by the amount of noise coming at them.

"Is that...... Little Mix?" Marc asked, Axel raised his eyebrows in shock and asked him "And how would you know who Little Mix is?"

"Oh fuck off Axel, Jessica, Kota's little sister is crazy for them and Gabriel listens to this song all the time." He stated defensively.

"Sure." Axel smirked and then turned to find the source of the incredible voice singing along.

As soon as he turned, he caught sight of the most alluring creature he had ever encountered. Swaying her hips and singing along in a smoky mesmerizing voice was a tiny brunette bombshell. He couldn't even see her face and he had already lost all ability to speak or move. His breath stalled and his heart raced. Fuck whoever Marc had met, this is the girl for them.

"I-it's her, fuck Axe, it's her!" Marc stuttered.

Never mind the whole fuck Marc thing. His brother was a fucking genius! As a new song started, the vision turned and froze when she saw them staring at her like some creepy stalkers. Great going Axel, great first impression. The last thing Axel expected was for her to blush eight shades of red and say "Well, fuck me." That's what I was thinking, Axel thought. She looked straight at him, almost as if she had heard his thoughts, it was then he got a good look at her eyes. Jesus, she was going to either be our salvation or the death of us. And, of course, Marc being Marc comes back with "Is that an invitation?" Axel swung his head around and glared at his brother.

"Dont fucking scare her off, or so help me I will castrate you!" He hissed, hoping she couldn't hear them over the music.

"uh..no.....uh....can I help you? Wait......Did you follow me?" Axel watched as she shut down and suspicion shone in her eyes. Her muscles locked and it looked like she was going to bolt at any wrong move on their part. Shit, who put those shadows in your eyes, beautiful? Axel thought, he could tell it was going to be hard to earn her trust. But they would do it. He had every faith in his family to love this bird in every way she would ever need. Woah, easy there boy. Axel chastised himself, maybe get her name before dropping the love bomb.