19

Marc led them into the quad and headed toward one of the many picnic tables. He thought it would be easier to sit at a table to get their work done. They were going to be there most of the day and he wanted to be able to keep James comfortable. He smiled as he looked down at their hands intertwined between them. James was looking around subtly, but he knew she was seeing everything and keeping track of who was there and who they were talking with.

He couldn't believe how lucky they were to have found her. He usually didn't believe in fate or what Raven called destiny, but there was no denying that it seemed that James had been made just for his family. That she was even open to having a poly relationship proved that she was perfect for them.

James slowly scanned the area as they set themselves up a table nearer The Coffee shop, but still had a clear view of the entire area. She looked up at Marc and smiled warmly. God, he is so stunning. How am I going to get any work done with him around. He started to chuckle as if he could read her mind. She blushed and looked down.

"Don't do that dollface. I don't ever want you to be embarrassed with me." He pulled her into a hug as he bent slowly and kissed her. She moaned and got lost in the moment. When he pulled back she was smiling softly with her eyes still closed. She ran her tongue across her bottom lip and tasted him again. He shuddered and growled low in his throat. "If you don't stop tempting me, I'm going to forget why we are here and find a nice quiet place to get you naked and worship every part of your body." She shivered in response and looked up at him a little shocked. She couldn't quite get her tongue to work around the words that she was trying to say, so she just nodded and sat heavily. Marc started to laugh and sat beside her.

"Uhhh, I'm going to head inside and get us some coffee. What can I get for you?" She looked up still a little flustered. He smiled at her and asked for just a black house blend. She nodded and started to make her way over but stopped and looked back, "Do you want a treat? I'm going to be getting a cinnamon bun." He laughed "You're still hungry after that huge breakfast we had?" She laughed along with him "I will always make room for their cinnamon buns!" Marc just laughed and shook his head no.

"Fine, but don't think you can have any of mine! I do not share well." He actually started to laugh harder and slyly said "I think we've proven that to be wrong. Last night and this morning dollface." He slowly looked her up and down with a lustful expression. She swallowed thickly and squeezed her thighs together to try and relieve some of the ache. Marc's eyes turned darker and he started to shift in his seat. "James." He warned lowly. James eyes snapped over to him and she huffed indignantly "Totally not my fault! You're the one who is sitting there looking all sexy and making me all wet!" She slapped her hand over her mouth and grimaced. "I can't believe I just said that out loud!" Marc choked a little then started to howl with laughter. "Fuck dollface, you're gonna be so much trouble." She turned quickly and raced inside.

James released a huge breath and headed up to the counter to place her order. It was pretty busy so she had to wait a little while before she could make eye contact with Margo. When it was her turn Margo was smiling at her and calling back to her crew that James was there. They all looked up and called out their hello's. James was laughing and returning their greetings as Margo asked "Hey hon, what can we do for you this morning? Your regular?" James smiled and shook her head. "No sorry not this morning Margo. I am just going to have my espresso shots and a Chai Latte please. As well as a large black house blend." Margo looked up in shock. James never ordered black coffee. James blushed a little. "My friend and I are going to be working on our school stuff outside for most of the day. So I am going to be able to come in and order my drinks as I need them." She turned and pointed to Marc, Who was sitting at the picnic tables close by. He was watching her intently and smiled as soon as she pointed him out.