24

James, Corey and Max set up at the computer station to pull the surveillance they had for the last 24 hours of the Assistant Dean's office. It took a few minutes but they finally got to the point where Nick had walked in to sit down and chat with Assistant Dean Henry Singfield.

"What's this all about Nick? I thought we weren't suppose to meet until next month."

"Ya, well, that was before one of our security guys caught something on the cameras we set up around a couple of our drop houses. It took a while for him to put it together. He caught the same bitch following three different runners to four of our houses. It was only a glimpse but I knew who it was as soon as he sent over the screen shots. It that creepy looking bitch James something or other. I would recognise those fucked up eyes anywhere."

"Are you seriously trying to tell me that sweet little Dean's list James Voronoy is following our runners? You have to be mistaken. There is nothing but praise being spread about that girl from all the faculty. She is meek and quiet. What the hell would she be following them for?"

"I don't fucking know, but I went through all the recordings myself and saw it with my own eyes. That bitch James is right there on all of them! She is following my crew I know it. We have to fucking do something before she figures it all out!"

"Calm down! Stop yelling someone is going to hear you. Now, if your absolutely sure about this, we can handle it. There is no chatter in the department about us or the drugs. Our contact would have told me right away if anyone was on to us."

"Anyway you look at this, it's not good. There is no other reason for her to be at all four of those locations unless she was following them. They have no connections to each other and are all over the city. I know for a fact she lives in a shitty little apartment near the campus. One of my guys followed her there a couple of weeks ago."

"Why the hell did he follow her if you didn't have info on her yet. Maybe that's why she followed them. Maybe she wanted to know why the hell some idiot was following her first."

"Woah, chill. The guy has a thing for her. No idea why, she just creeps me out. But there is no way she started following us because of that. The first time we caught her on camera was earlier on in the summer. Way before he followed her home."

"We may have to call in someone to take care of this."

"No, No fucking way do I want to deal with those fuckers one on one again. It was enough when we had to get rid of that girl who caught us loading up behind the chemistry building. It was fucking messy. Just having to convince the cops that that girl had Od'd was hard enough. A girl with a perfect 4.0 grade point average who was happy and had a great future doesn't just turn to drugs. What a fucking nightmare that was. We had to pay off too many people to go along with the whole "being dumped and devastated" thing. It almost wasn't worth it."

"Ya well, what do you suggest we do then?"

"I'll fucking get rid of her. But I won't leave anything behind to trace back to us. She is a total loner. Doesn't talk to anyone and from what I heard doesn't have any family either."

"Are you sure you can handle this? If something goes wrong, the guy upstairs will be beyond angry if he has to shut us down before he gets the rest of the operation set up. I really don't want to think of the consequences of that happening."

"Ya, I'm sure we can get this done. Just don't call that fucker in. It's almost like he doesn't care if he gets found out sometimes."

They talked about a few other things that was happening around campus. Just checking in and making sure there were no new rumors about their operation, but nothing important before Singfield got called into a meeting. James looked around at the absolute outrage on all of their faces and knw she probably had same look on her face also. Who the hell does he think he is? Talking about that poor girl like she was more of a nuisance than an actual human being.