18

James woke slowly. Just as she stretched and was about to roll to her side, she felt the heavy weight of an arm around her waist. With her mind still fogged with sleep she opened her eyes to look down, only to be confronted with a very large male chest in front of her. She pulled her head back sharply and tried to focus enough to see who was attached to the chest in front of her and the arm coming from behind her. She looked up to see Axel's face relaxed in sleep. She smiled to herself as she looked down and saw her Russian's tattoos circling her waist. She lifted her head to see if she could see the digital alarm clock on her bedside table. She was a little shocked to see Brandon spooning Axel. She looked behind her to see Corey spooning Raven behind her. She giggled and tried to work out how she was going to get out of bed without waking anyone. Where's Marc? she thought.

She started to slowly wiggle her way to the end of the bed as Raven's hand came up to cup her breast. She stopped cold, hoping not to wake him. And trying not to moan at the pleasure she felt when his fingers brushed over her nipple. "Slishkom pozdno myo malekiy voin. Ya prosnulsay s tekh por, kak ty poterla etu krasivuyu zadnitsu o moy chlen." (Too late my little warrior. I have been awake since you rubbed that beautiful ass against my cock.) Raven whispered into her ear as he rubbed himself up against her and lowered his hand to her core. He started rubbing her over her panties as she tried her hardest to keep her moans and cries to herself. "Moy Voron. Vy dolzhny ostanovit'sya, ili ya prosnus vsyu kvartiru." (My Raven. You have to stop or I will wake up the whole apartment.) She moaned as she leaned back into him.

He didn't listen as he slipped his hand into her panties and started to use her own wetness to rub her bundle of nerves. She bit her lip and reached behind to palm Raven's hard cock and start to stroke him slowly. She still wasn't quite sure what she was doing. She wasn't sure if she should squeeze it harder or go faster, but his moans encouraged her to keep going. He slipped his hand further down and slid one of his fingers inside her. "Mmmmm. so wet and so tight. I can't wait to feel you gripping my cock." He licked her earlobe and bit softly. Those words alone sent her over the edge and she moaned quietly into her pillow.

Raven continued to work her through her orgasm as she felt a pair of hands lifting her shirt and a hot mouth closing around her nipple. Her eyes shot opened and she saw Axel looking at her with nothing but lust in his eyes. She shudder through the aftershocks as she used her free hand to palm Axel and stroke him in time with Raven. Both men began to pant and moan. Raven finished first and Axel was close behind. "I vot kak nastoyashchiy russkiy budit svoyu zhenu." (And that is how a real Russian wakes his wife.) Raven whispered. James couldn't help the giggles that escaped and shrieked a little when Brandon spoke up. "I call sleeping beside James tonight. Its almost torture to hear her fall apart and not see it." "I second that brother." Corey piped in from behind Raven. James chuckled louder and the guys joined in.

        Everyone got up and made their way onto the kitchen to find Marc sitting at the kitchen island looking through his phone. The incredible smell of coffee overtook her senses as she pretty much floated into the kitchen to her coffee maker. She saw a full steaming pot waiting for her. Her knees got a little weak and she turned to charge at Marc and land a deep passionate kiss square on his lips. He reacted instantly, pulling her in tighter and letting his hands roam all over her body. "I swear if I wasn't a virgin, I would strip you down and take you now. That coffee smells incredible." She moaned just loud enough for the guys to all hear.

Marc froze and a couple of the guys chuckled at his rapid breathing. "Fuck, I gotta learn how to make coffee if that's how she thanks us." Brandon said and they all agreed. "Fuck you B, that's our thing!" Marc yelled and James laughed. He smiled and pulled her in for another kiss and hug.

       Axel walk over to the island and got James' attention. "Baby girl, I know this may seem like a little too late to be bringing this up, but are you ok with everything that happened last night.....and this morning?" Marc looked up quickly and asked "What happened this morning? What did I miss?" He looked a little hurt but James just rubbed his shoulder and looked over to Axel "I am very ok with everything that has happened between us all. I know this is all new to me, but I really loved being with you all." The guys smiled and a few shifted to get comfortable as the memories of the night before, then that morning came back to them.