One: ~The Foreign Forest~

George couldn't do much, staring at the black fan as it spun clockwise on high. The lights were off, curtains were shut and never once were opened. The room was pitch black even when it was nine in the morning. Someone could stand within centimeters from him and he wouldn't have known unless he felt their slow breathes upon his face.

He could hear the sound of rain as it beat against the roof, against the windows and enjoyed every second of it. How he longed for it to never end since it was raining less and less here in England. It was almost as if it didn't exist much here, maybe once a month if not every other month at best.

Something about the rain had always calmed George, made him feel at ease. Nothing else gave off the same or similar vibe as the water droplets hitting an object.

George finally grabbed this blue cased phone from off his nightstand and slid off the bed, not having a single ounce of motivation this morning but then again, when does he ever.

9:49am it read. Had I really been laying here for over two hours?

George always woke up around seven or eight in the morning since he was always tired by the time he returned home, not having any reason to stay up in the late night. There was no one to keep him up at night. Never anyone to come home too. No one to call his own.

He never had many friends either, just people within the industry that he would acquaint here and there. Working with all types of technology and computers, he spent most of his time by himself. He felt it was better that way, no drama or arguements, no this or that. Maybe he was just in denial at the fact he will never find someone to call them his and will never find a group to fit it in with.

Finally getting up from the floor, he walked over to the closet and grabbed some clothes to change into after the shower he longed for since waking up.

He turned on the hot water and watched as the steam filled the room within minutes, always having it on the hottest setting helped him to think of the pain and not the thoughts that roamed him. He got in, not even flinching from the scorching water that runs down through his chocolate hair and down his slim back. How he's gotten used to the pain every morning and every night.

George wasn't sure nor did he care how long he stayed within the shower, he eventually turned off the hot water that confined him. Grabbing the white towel that hung but only a few inches away from the shower curtain, he started to dry himself off and putting on the clothes he layed out.

A pair of regular cut jeans and a normal blue shirt.

He wipped of the mirror with his left hand, just enough to see his face. George couldn't even remember the last time he smiled, let alone laughed at something besides the videos on youtube. He couldn't even remember the last time he joked with friends or even told a joke himself.

Walking into the kitchen, he looked in the pantry for something to eat. Seeing nothing but a few pop tarts he bought weeks back that haven't been touched and opened boxes of cereal. He didn't want either of those things and ended up walking to the fridge and freezer. There wasn't much there either, waffles and some sausage. He wasn't sure how long ago he bought them but he decided to make it anyways.

He watched the waffles make their way out from the toaster and heard the sound of the microwave seconds after, the sausage was done. Not even hesitating, he ate the meal he made for himself since he didn't have anything to eat the day prior.

There wasn't much for George to do today, it was Saturday and had no work today. Which was probably a good thing because he didn't feel like going in anyways.

Getting up from the table and setting the empty dishes into the sink, he left to the main room, grabbing his keys and got his phone from his bedroom. He wasn't sure where he was going or headed, he just needed to get out of the house.

I wish I were somewhere else, somewhere new or even somewhere old.

If only he knew his last idea would've come true.

>>>>>>>>>>>

All he could remember that he was driving along the roads of England in the rain, not having any plan on where he was heading.

Now he was lying there in a forest, sun blaring through the leaves and into his eyes, not even a stormy cloud was in sight.

_______________________________

-Word Count- 816