Three: ~New Faces, New Places~

If not when they were.

George must've fallen asleep along the adventure there, never remembering the sun fading away nor the stars appearing above them in the night sky.

He didn't even realize at first that his head layed restfully ontop of the strangers shoulder, apologizing once he was aware and awake. "Oh, um. Sorry for falling asleep on you." George rubbed his eyes as he leaned away from Bad.

"No worries, it's fine." Besides from his dark appearance, he seemed to be the nicest one from the trio so far. "did you need anything? Food, a drink?"

"Yeah, um. Can I have something to drink?" George had to admit even when he didn't want to deal with the three of them, he still had to take care of himself. It didn't take too long before Bad handed him a flask. "What's this?"

"A drink." Bad almost sounded as if he were being sarcastic to the question George made.

Unscrewing the top with his mouth, he put it up to his nose to smell the substance. Wine. He was never fond of wine but he didn't want to question them more then he had already. Taking a quick sip from the flask, it ended up being two large gulps. I really need to drink more then living off of energy drinks.

It felt as if hours passed, the stars disappearing and the sunrise slowly changing the color of the sky. George could never see it for it's true beauty but he always imagined it to be beautiful and full of vibrant, soft colors.

The journey wasn't very interesting besides the long conversations the group had, George not even attempting to join in. He was the prisoner of course and didn't want to jeopardize any final hope he had left.

"Finally." Sap had let out a sigh of relief as he saw a kingdom up ahead. Did he not know where he was going? We could've been lost!? "Here we are guys."

Tommy, hitting the side of the it, made the horse run faster then the rest of them while saying something before his voice disappeared in the distance. "Fuck this man. It's been too long since we've been back."

The other two looked at each other before getting their horses to do the same. "He's right, it's been too long." Bad spoke with comfort in his voice.

George had almost fallen from the horse, not being warned the horse was going to change its pace. He gripped to Bad's shoulders as the horse ran to the entrance of the kingdom.

This place, the kingdom. It was huge. Large cobblestones walls, a large metal gate up front, and small villages he could see through the bars.

"RANBOO, TUBBO! OPEN THE GATE." Sap yelled to the two boys guarding the gate from the inside.

Both were slim, one taller then the other by atleast a few inches. The taller one had his face covered along with the rest of his body covered in armor, letting the only visible feature to be his fluffy and chestnut hair. 

The other boy didn't have anything covering his face, dark brown hair, and armor just like the trio that took him but with a bee silhouette on the top right of the chestplate.

The shorter boy didn't skip a beat to ask the question of who George was, knowing it was bound to be answered and asked eventually. "Whose that Tommy?"

"Just someone we found on our way here, hasn't spoken much besides when we took em." Tommy turned back to face George, adding to his comment. "Mind letting the King know we have someone for him to met Tubbo?"

Tubbo was the shorter one, leaving Ranboo to be the mysterious one.

"On it!" Tubbo seemed to be more happy then all the others and didn't delay running to what George thinks would've been the castle.

Bad turned his head around to face George before he spoke in a whisper. "If you wish to survive here, keep your mouth shut unless spoken too and don't get caught lying." Rubbing his pointer finger along his lips as he finished speaking.

The three men finally rode their horses into the village, hearing the metal gate make its way back down to the ground as it closed. If there was no escaping back down in the forest, there surely wasn't hope while being trapped here in the kingdom. Gatekeepers, soldiers or knights, a king and God only knows what else lays here within this place.

Their horses rode for almost three minutes before they came upon a stable. "Took you guys forever to come back, how are the horses doing?" The chocolate haired man questioned while petting Saps horse's mane.

"They did pretty good for being on the road for three days." Sap stated. "The previous stables-men actually got them new shoes while we stopped by.

They've been riding for three days, six if didn't count their journey back.

The man lifted one of the horses legs and inspected the horseshoe. "Wow, they look amazing. Wish I could've told him thanks."

Sap cut him off before he started to speak again. "It was actually a girl who changed it, her father was a blacksmith so she learnt some tricks." He covered his mouth while he yawned, eyes dreary from the long nights. George was probably the only one to have fallen asleep along the adventure whereas the three of them didn't.

"That's even better." The man giggled before finishing. "I'll let you guys go, you all seem pretty tired."

"You got that right." Tommy spoke from out of nowhere, forgetting he existed for a minute. "Thank you Fundy for letting us borrow your horses."

All three of them got off from the horses and Bad helped George off his. "It was no problem Tommy, anytime."

Fundy was the stables-men.

Sap untied the rope from George's wrist, finally letting them free. "Remember, if you get any ideas, there's no where to go."

"Chill Sapnap, I think he understood that the minute he got here." Bad replied to the comment, defending George. But why was he.

He seemed angered by the jester but continued to speak anyways. "Just come on, the King is waiting."

Who was the king George thought. And what could he possibly do to him if he was caught lying.

I had to come up with a background story and fast.

________________________________

-Word Count- 1078