Four: ~The King~

I had to come up with a background story and fast.

They walked along a stone pathway that lead to the castle, taking no more then four minutes from the stables.

"Hurry up." Sapnap, or Sap, glared back at George while repeating himself again. "Hurry up peasant, you're keeping the King waiting."

Bad pushed George's back to make him walk faster, almost stumbling to the ground. That's all I need is to fall in front of all of them.

After walking through the large doors, they headed up a staircase. The inside was all cobblestoned walls, white flooring, not many windows, and had guards at almost every corner.

He saw the throne that sat against the middle of the furthest wall, gems along the golden outline of the chair. The King had dark brown hair and Ranboos hair volume, fluffy, and was about six feet if not taller from the way he sat.

There were three guards that stood near the throne. The one that stood to the left hall was taller then six foot, brown hair, and armor like the rest of the group but with a silhouette of tnt on his helmet.

The guard to the right hall seemed to be six foot as well, blond hair and armor. Not every armor had a picture of something on it.

Does it symbolize status, maybe importance.

Finally the one that stood next to the king was about in inch shorter then the king once he stood up. His face was covered with a white circled mask, silky blond hair, and what he thinks are dark green gloves.

The colors yellow and green were always the hardest two to distinguish.

The three knights knelt down on one knee once the king stood, George doing the same a second later. "What have you brought with you today Sapnap?"

"King Eret, we found this peasant wondering outside the kingdom. Atleast nine hours out." Sapnap stared at the king when talking and soon stood once King Eret signaled them to stand.

"Now how do you manage to get nine hours out from the Kingdom?" His arms were crossed, the look of confusion on his face. "What would be your name?"

Before speaking, he thinks for a minute while looking up to the king. "Your majesty, I'm not from here and got lost within the forest til I came upon your men. My name is George, George Davidson." He noticed from all the others talking, he was the only one with an british accent apart from the King and Tommy.

"Hm, I see. I hear the british accent in your voice George. Were you from the kingdom next by?" Was there another kingdom? Should he even risk it?

"I'm from a small village beyond the palace, it ended up getting raided by men from another kingdom. I wondered within the forest to get away, nothing on me from the clothes I stand in." Fear was the only thing holding him back, what if he got caught lying. He was saying things without knowledge of the area and even the year.

The King didn't speak for two minutes, standing in silence. "Sam. Take this man into the guest room upstairs, and get him a change of wardrobe." He pointed to the three knights soon after. "You three. Head back to your rooms and rest, you all had a rough few nights."

They all nodded and left the kingdom, some were yawning and others had their eyes half shut.

The knight to the left walked over to George and lead him up another set of stairs, silent the entire time before George spoke to ask a question. "Can I ask where we are if you don't mind answering."

It took him a few minutes to respond, turning his head to face George as he spoke. "We're in The Kingdom of the SMP."

George still didn't know if he was in England or not but decided not to push the question making.

Too many would cause suspicions.

They reached the room, a women was inside waiting on George. "I'll be outside from the door, come out when you've changed." Sam added before shutting the door.

George nodded his head in agreement, while the girl handed him some clothes.

White pants, a dark blue shirt with long sleeves, and fancy black shoes. He wasn't used to this set up but then again, he wasn't in the 2000s and he knew it.

The women left once she handed George the outfit, giving him a few minutes to just think of everything as he stared at the clothes he was given.

Fundy was the stables-men.
Tubbo and Ranboo are gatekeepers.
Sam is a guard.
Sapnap, Bad, and Tommy are knights.
Eret is the King.
I'm in the Kingdom of the SMP.

But how did I even get here? Why was I here? Will I even be missed?

George stuck on the outfit, standing there while looking in the small mirror on the dresser. He wasn't too far from the 2000s just by how they lived. A nice palace, decent outfits, and a good lifestyle with furniture and items he's seen back at home but in better and new condition.

Opening the door, he saw Sam standing right outside like he said. "Come on, the King wants to speak with you."

What could the king possibly want to speak with me for? God help me.

________________________________

-Word Count- 908