Eight: ~A Doing He Can't Undo~

"Yeah, yeah. I'm ready." He finally made it onto the white horse and they exited the gate, leaving the kingdom behind as well as its many people.

Dream had told him the night prior, that from the Kingdom of the SMP to the other kingdom would take up to two nights. In total around five or six days; two heading there, two heading back, and around a day each if they needed to rest.

"Dream. What's the other kingdoms name?" The two of them had been in silence for a little over two hours, neither trying to make conversation other then glances here and there.

His white mask faced George, leading the horses over to a river so they could drink. "Why the sudden curiosity?"

"I just was wondering since it's going to be awhile and we had time to spare." George took his horse over the river, staring at the masked man the entire time.

It took a few seconds for Dream to respond, hesitating his answer. "It really isn't a kingdom we're heading too. But more of a village or a house and we need supplies."

George stared back at Dream immediately after looking at the horse for a second, realizing what he said. "So stealing."

"Yeah, sure I guess. He just won't know about it so it's as if it never happened." Dream was petting the horses mane while talking to George, talking to him as if it were a normal conversation.

"He? As in one individual?" George didn't understand why the King wanted Dream to steal from a person so he continued to see how many questions he could ask.

He looked up from the horse, staring into Georges brown and green eyes. "You surely do have a lot of questions. Yes as one person."

Looking down at the ground immediately, George apologied. "Sorry then. I'll stop."

"No no, it's fine. You're just making it seem like you don't know anything is all. Not the secret stuff, just the basics." He was leading the horse away from the river, guessing it had enough to drink.

There was more George was curious about, especially if collecting materials from a kingdom meant stealing from an individuals home:"So is the trip still six days or does that have a hidden meaning as well?"

Dream looked over at George, stern voiced and annoying written even through his mask. "Me and the King just use it so none of the other knights understand what's happening. For all they know, we're visiting a kingdom ten days away."

Deep down George knew he shouldn't answer the rhetorical statement but he couldn't help himself. "So we'd be gone for like a month."

"Well duh dumbass but that's just how it is, if you don't like the way things work then maybe you should reconsider staying here." George knew he was going too far.

George mumbled under his breath, Dream unable to hear him. "Maybe I will."

"What was that?"

He regretted it the second it flew out of his mouth. "Nothing, it was nothing."

Dream had suddenly gotten closer, not even inches away from George before tugging the neck of his shirt upwards. "It wasn't nothing now tell me or is there going to be a problem?"