Eighteen: ~Just Existing~

George wasn't asleep nor was he awake.

He was just in the space in his mind where he could listen to the things around him yet he couldn't move.

It didn't bother him though, it's not like he could move anywhere anyways. Probably not helping that he hasn't had anything to eat in days.

Ignoring every offer of food didn't help his case.

The short brunet has been trapped inside the basement for what he thinks has been two days if not three but he doesn't even know. It could be a week, atleast that's what it felt like.

He heard footsteps once again, pacing around the house. Whenever he'd stop, sometimes he could hear him talk. George always guessed it was Fundy he was making conversation too but sometimes it felt as if there was someone else.

But then there it was.

BANG!

The sound woke George up from his paralyzed position, eyes opened wide and heart racing a mile a minute as he stood up or atleast tried too before falling over to a wall.

Maybe I should eat something. Is it even worth it? Would I even be here long enough to make it worth it.

The footsteps were coming closer and closer to the door, hearing it as it opened slowly.

There he was. Techno walking down the stone steps yet this time there was someone else.

Dragging them by their shirt collar.

George couldn't tell who it was at first, back facing his way until Techno forced them to stand. Blond hair.

"They're really still looking for you Georgie. Ha this one even got close to figuring it out before I took em."

That's when he saw the red bandanna. Tommy.

"WHY DID YOU BRING A KID INTO THIS TECHNO, WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT FROM ME!" George was never one to let out his emotions in a time like this let alone yell but this place has him doing it more and more.

"You'll find out soon enough."

That's when George remembered what woke him up.

The sound of a gun.

The sound of someone being shot.

And there Tommy was, half conscious and blood leaking from his lower abdomen.

He was holding the wound with his hand as Techno kept hold of the collar of his shirt and dragged him into the same cell as George. 

There was no way George could fight him off, especially not having enough energy let alone the thought of the man killing them both.

"No no no no no. Techno, it's me you want. Not him, not him. Let him go and just take me. Kill me if you have to, just not him." George was rambling, trying everything he could. He'd never be able to live with himself if anything happened to him, he was just a kid. Sixteen if not seventeen.

"If I let him go Georgie, I'd have to kill him. We wouldn't that now would we." Techno made a tsk sound with his tongue, nodding his head from left to right. "But if I did happen to let him go, he wouldn't make it back to the kingdom with that wound."