TwentyFour: ~The Journal~

"Dream."

"Dream wake up."

George kept trying to wake up the tall blond who lay unconscious on the wooden flooring, unable to see if it was breathing since he was faced down.

He doesn't know what happened but he knew it was Techno and hoped his lover would be okay.

"You can keep trying, he'll be out for a few hours." The pink haired man came from the kitchen area of the house, eating a loaf of bread.

"Why do you want me so bad Techno, just kill me if it's this much of a deal."

"Here's the thing Georgie. You need to be alive, well I want you alive. You weren't made or even meant to be king and here you are, kidnapped and your little knight here is just unconscious so what help is he really."

George sat in silence, he didn't know what to say since Techno was right.

He's only here because the first thing that happened to him was that he was kidnapped.

And here I am again, getting kidnapped.

"Would you let him go if I gave you what you wanted."

"Georgie- "

"STOP CALLING ME THAT."

"Ah we got a voice now do we. Maybe if I just..." Techno reached for his dagger which layed in his holder, grabbing a fist full of Dreams hair and bringing the blade closer to his neck.

"Stop PLEASE TECHNO."

Techno was smirking the entire time, he loved when his victims begged for mercy. That's all George knew about him. "Fine, I need him alive anyways." He then slid the blade down Dreams cheek, not deep but still leaving a line of blood to flow down to his neck.

"You never once answered me and I keep asking again and again. Why do you need me to take down the damn government."

"I don't. I really don't. But killing you would just make the job so so much easier."

George sat and listened to the pink haired man ramble on about how much he hates the governments rules and all, watching as he saw some movement made by Dream.

George did his best to keep Techno from looking his way, one of which included him make his chair fall over.

Hitting his head on the hard floor hurt like a bitch but atleast this way Techno had to make sure all the ropes were still knotted together, this now allowing Dream to make his move.

Dream got up from the floor and grabbed the dagger Techno used minutes prior and stabbed him in the shoulder. "GOD DAMMIT."

Both watched as he fell to the floor, Dream quickly untying the brunet from the chair.

Both running out from the house and back to the kingdom

"OPEN THE GATE TUBBO." George and Dream both shouted at the shorter gates-men, him listening immediately.

"The hell happened Clay."

Once the gate was shut, both Sapnap and Bad came running over. "Language Sap."

"Not the time Bad."

Bad rolled his eyes and continued to run with Sapnap over to Clay and George.

Both were out of breath and the blood on Dreams cheek was all dried by now, Niki making her way over since Ranboo climbed down to fetch her.

George looked at Nick, stuttering the words that flew out. "I- I'm so sorry Nick."

The black haired man didn't delay for a second to rush to George's side, pushing him into a long and meaningful hug. "No no, it's okay. It's okay Gogy, we worked it out."

Niki took Dream back to her house to get some stitches for his cheek, apparently the blade cutting deeper then what George had thought.

"KARL." George ran over the other brunet who kept his place in the library. "Are you okay, is everything okay with you and Nick?"

Both embraced each other in a hug, Karl reassuring him all was fine or he hoped so.

It was never going to be easy leaving him let alone him finding out the trurh but both guessed it was better then disappearing forever.

"Do you know what Techno wants with you?" Karl and George finally sat down on one of the benches, Karl grabbing another bottle of bourbon from his hidden stash.

"It's more what he'll do to me to get what he wants.."

"George elaborate more."

"He maybe, like a high maybe, wants me dead."

"GEORGE YOURE THE GODDAMN KING."

"I KNOW THAT KARL BUT WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO."

The two brunets sat in silence, George keeping the remaining bottle and Karl grabbing another. They each needed one because sharing one wasnt going to be enough. "You've earned enough trust to walk around here freely George but do you think is gonna happen when you tell them this."

"Whose to say they'll find out." George knew what he was doing, it was better if no one knew.

Atleast that's what he tells himself.

They'll all be fine, nothings going to happen.

Everyone will live normally and nothing will go wrong.

Skip Ahead Three Months

Who knew his thoughts would be wrong.

The flags in flames, the castle in ruins.

Guards getting no sleep, training day and night.

George having not even an once of freedom anymore and Dream barely by his side.

He was out on the field alongside everyone else.

Except for a few, a few who've turned against the kingdom and left some shattered.

Karl.

Karl left a week ago and hasn't returned, both Nick and George knew he wasn't coming back and that was only half the heartbreak they were going to experience.

This all took George back to the day in the woods.

Karl's Journal.

Chapter 6.

The Fallen Kingdom.

_______________________________

-Word Count- 970

Sorry for the short chapter but there will be another chapter out either tomorrow or Tuesday.