Eleven: ~Stories~

"I'm with Fundy."

The words, it broke George in a way. He couldn't say he loved the blonde but he had an attraction to him, the kiss would only lead it to be a more occurring thought.

How hes longed for a moment like that to only be ruined by someone else, by the stablesmen. By Fundy.

It's not like George could just ask the blonde to break it off with the other brunette, that would be wrong of him. "Oh, um. I'm sorry I didn't, I have to go."

"To where, you don't know anyone here."

George knew that, but there was one person he knew that tried to save him last night. "Karl."

He walked along the path and saw the three knights, Bad, Tommy, and Sapnap. They were all huddled into a small group, talking as if they were hiding secrets or spreading rumors.

"Geo-" Sapnap started to walk over to George, calling his name before being cut off by a brunette running towards him.

It was Karl. "George, c'mon. I've been waiting for you." He grabbed George's arm and rushed over a house all the way in the back of the village, Sapnap not to pleased to see Karl run off with him.

The house was worn out, reminding him of his house back in England. There were bricks out of place on the outside, surprised the structure hasn't collapsed yet, he still decided to enter.

He shut the door behind him while Karl wandered around the room, the room full of artifacts and weird bottles of stuff. "What are in these, if you don't mind me asking?" George picked up one of the small bottles, gently shaking it side to side as the liquid inside moved around slowly.

"Oh those, some are herbs and others are types of liquid substances." He looked back at George to shaking the bottle as he was putting books away in the library. "That one right there, that's honey. Tubbo got ahold of some when he was watching the bees." He pointed to the bottle George was shaking, climbing down the ladder.

"Does that explain why he has a bee symbol on his armor?" George put down the bottle as he headed over to Karl.

All he did was laugh before answering, shaking his head yes. "Any type of picture on the knights and guards armor is personal preference, he loves bees and so he put it on his chestplate."

"Sapnap, Bad?" He continued to question Karl, knowing he wasn't the type to mind or question him. Or atleast he hoped.

"Let's see." Karl headed to a bench near the entrance, sitting down and motioning for George to come. "Sapnap wears a white bandanna with a fire symbol solely to keep his hair from his face but the symbol itself has a meaning or two."

Karl took a minute before preceding, taking his time on the topic as if it were hard on him. "His main purpose for the flame is to show his will to fight will never die down. It's big but it'll only get bigger and spread if someone temps it."

"Like if gas were poured into it." George joined in.

"Yeah, like gas. He'll fight for the king and it's people, and won't stop at anything to save them." Karl looked under the bench and grabbed a bottle, taking a gulp then handing it to George. "Bad has I think a devil-symbol on his. His personality truly doesn't match his appearance but when it comes down too saving his little boyfriend, it's like hell breaks lose."

George took a second before trying the drink, smelling it to be some type of bourbon. He finally took a sip of the alcohol, liking it even for its burning sense on his throat. "What about Dream? He doesn't have one like Punz but Sam does."

He grabbed the bottle back before finishing. "Dream, he wears a mask instead. You've seen the white mask, he practically sleeps in the thing." George knew that wasn't true and that it was just a silly statement, seeing his beautiful face when he woke up this morning. "He has two dots as eyes and a small curved line to resemble a face, it helps him to remind himself of the happier times in life. Times when his sister was still around."

"May I ask what happened?"

"No one knows the story, all everyone knows is that one day he showed up to the gate while carrying her lifeless body. "

The bottle was almost empty at this point, neither realizing how much they had drunk. "Anyways, Sam has tnt or explosives on his. There's really no meaning behind his except for the fact he likes the mechanics behind it. Wilbur on the other hand though, that man loves some tnt. He always talks about blowing up one of the neighboring kingdoms whenever an argument breaks out."

Karl at this point was laughing at his own story, the alcohol catching up. George wasn't too far behind, never one to have a high tolerance.

Hours passed of them talking and drinking, grabbing new bottles of bourbon once the last ones were finished. Neither could think nor stand straight.

Sapnap soon came through the door, out of breathe as if he's been running.

"Heyy SappyNappy." Karl slurred as he spoke.

Sapnap just nodded his head from side to side, growing a small grin. "Not too sure if I'm the nappy one here." He saw how Karl could barely keep his eyes open at this point even when it was late afternoon, maybe five or six. "Dream he's in here!"

\\\

Dream came rushing to the door, only to find George completely drunk on the bench. "My god seriously, how many bottles have they had Nick?"

"Who knows but they sure did have a good time."

Both laughed it off, carrying the two bridal style out of the house. "Mind watching over him while I head out?"

Sapnap groaned from having to be on babysitting duty. "Fine. Better bring me back something nice though."

"Sure, what do you want."

He looked at the sky while holding Karl within his arms, being in a deep thought for a few seconds. "A Panda."

"You're kidding right, where am I supposed to get that."

"That your problem now." Sapnap laughed, walking up to an nicer house within the village.

He opened the door and placed Karl on the bed, Dream doing the same with George. "Whenever he wakes up, give him this for me will you." Dream handed him his green leather jacket, both noticing George was shivering as he slept.

"Yeah, I'll give it to your boyfriend." Sapnap winked at Dream and gave a small smirk as Dream rolled his eyes, shutting the door behind him.

\\\
_______________________________

-Word Count- 1138