Two: ~White Horses and Three Armored Strangers~

Now he was lying there in a forest, sun blaring through the leaves and into his eyes, not even a stormy cloud was in sight.

The questions flood his head but one stood out from the rest. Where was he.

It took a few minutes before he got up from the grass, patting away the dirt that layed on his jeans and started to walk through the unknown forest. He didn't want to be stuck there til night.

He wasn't even sure what time it was, phone was no longer in his pocket and was never one to keep a watch.

But it wasn't long til George had heard other sounds. He couldn't remember what it sounded like but it was familiar, as if he's heard it before.

He followed the sound, knowing he was getting closer from the loudness of it. Ending up on a dirt path, with three men on horses standing but a few feet away.

The hooves against the ground is what he heard.

His sister worked back in the states with horses, whether she was training them or riding them for fun. George would come to visit her occasionally, before her passing. After the funeral he never went back and her husband sold the ranch to other farmers, it was her passion but no one else's. How he missed the sound that was so well-known to him.

The three men saw him as he made his way onto the path. All coming to a stop, George was in their way.

All the horses were white and the three men all had similar outfits. The three of them all had armor coving their chest, arms, legs, and two wore helmets that didn't cover but the top of their heads. Leaving their faces completely exposed.

The first one, who seems to be the leader, had a bandanna of some sort with a fire silhouette in the middle of it which helped remove his black hair from his face.

The second one behind him had a silhouette of horns and a tail. It reminded him of something devil-liked and was placed on the top left of the chest-plated armor. He had bright ruby eyes and was the only one who choose to wear a black hood rather then an armored helmet.

The last one, all the way in the back, had a red bandanna. It was plain, nothing on it but a few hints of white but he seemed to be younger then the rest. The term child even could even be used to describe him.

The man with the fire silhouetted bandanna hopped off the of the white horse, walking over to George. His sword was to his side, sharpened and was at easy access if necessary.

He spoke once he was but a few inches from George, harsh toned and annoyed. "What are you doing out of the kingdom peasant?"

Kingdom? Peasant?

"I- I um." George didn't know how to respond at first, terrified and in fear.

"I'm talking to you." The man lifted his hand towards his sword, laying it restfully on the handle. "if you wish not to respond, we can take you too the king and see if you will answer to him."

"No no that's fine." He stood at a more straighten pose and put his hands together in front of him. "I'm not actually from here."

It wasn't long til the boy in the back spoke up and getting off of the horse seconds after speaking. "Sap, I think we may need to take em anyways if he isn't from here."

"Yeah, you're right Tommy." He removed his hand from atop the sword and stood with his arms crossed one another along his chest. "Bad get the rope."

What rope?

Bad had thrown the rope to Sap who walked over to George. "Wa- wait, what are you doing." George started to walk backwards slowly, hoping they wouldn't notice but who wouldn't notice him trying to get away after being told he'd be brought to their king.

"If you refuse the restraints you will be put into the dungeon with the rest of the delinquents." The man grabbed his wrists and tied the rope around them, knotting them and nearly making them impossible to get off.

George was told to get onto the white horse with Bad and did it without hesitating. He wasn't sure what would happened if he refused once again or if he questioned them but he chose not to talk or ask questions.

He still wasn't sure what time it was though it seemed to be early morning. Nor did he know where the three men were headed and how long it would even take.

Traveling by horse would certainly be faster then walking by foot but even if they arrived to their destination faster, it still never answered where they were.

If not when they were.

_______________________________

-Word Count- 825