Seven: ~Misunderstandings~

A smirk appeared on his face and doing the same bow and hand gesture Dream did, he responded. "We shall."

The two men walked out the bedroom and down the stairs, greeting the king while waking through the throne room. "Where might y'all be heading to?" Eret says while twirling a golden bracelet along his fingers.

"Just heading to see the other knights and all, I might head to the kingdom over and gather some more materials with George." Dream told Eret while fixing his mask. I wonder why he always wore the mask, let alone always covered the top half of it.

Would it be rude to ask?

"Alright, take the finest horses if you choose too go. Fundy knows which ones, he'll help you out but of course you already knew that." Eret waved his hand in a shooing motion, standing to leave the throne.

Dream bowed, George as well, when Eret stood. "I will your majesty."

Both the men headed to exit the castle, running into the trio, the gatekeepers and of course more.

"Did the king decide to throw em into the dungeon Dream?" Sapnap was laughing at his own joke, Tommy being the only other person to find it amusing.

Dream shock his head before speaking. "Nope, he's coming with me to get materials from the other kingdom later. Right now we just came to see what you all where up too."

Everyone began talking at once, none of their questions getting answered or statements being heard.

Tubbos mouth basicslly dropped to floor once the words came from Dreams lips. "So he isn't a prisoner?"

"Told you muffinheads." Bad gloated at Sapnap, knowing he was right about him not being held prisoner.

He was so done with the day already, this moment not helping the situation. "Shut the fuck up Bad."

"Language!" Bad yelled back at Sapnap before Tommy cutting them off.

"So he just gets a free ride to the palace from a tragic story, maybe we should try that." Tommy rolled his eyes and smirked while punching Ranboos shoulder.

Ranboo gave a slight laugh. "You got that right."

The guitarist joined into the conversation, directing it towards the blonde kid. "Shut it Tommy, it's not like anyone would pity your ass anyway. "

"All of you, quiet now. If you even gave Dream a chance to speak then maybe some of your concerns would be answered." An older man soon came over once he heard all the yelling, guessing it was one of there fathers.

"Sorry." Tubbo was on the verge of crying, always hating being yelled at by him and others. 

It didn't take too long after Tubbo for Tommy to apologize, sarcastically. "Sorry Philza."

Whispering to Dream as they all faught, he couldn't help but feel regret and hatred for something he hasn't done. Atleast not on purpose. "They all hate me, don't they." All Dream did was stare down at George, not saying a word to him. Silence says it all I guess. "I'll, I'll go and get a horse from Fundy."

"Okay. Get two, I'll be there in a moment." George hated not being able to tell the emotion in his face and barely able to tell the truth within his voice from the mask he wore.