TwentyTwo: ~The Truth~

Friday

"Whatcha written there Georgie?"

The name, he loves it and craves it yet at the same time it has a sense of fear engraved into its meaning.

Both his lover and his enemy call him that.

Not even mentioning how he basically got caught writing his feelings away in a journal. "Nothing really important." Closing the book slowly and quickly, he hopes that Dream won't notice the embarrassment and fear written within his voice.

"Whenever you're involved, it's bound to be important beautiful." Dream left from the door and headed over to the bed George sat on.

Blushing terribly, George threw the book onto the floor and moved the jar of ink and feather over to the nightstand so it left more room for the two of them. Dream didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around the brunets shoulder, looking down into his ocean and chocolate eyes.

Sometimes I wish I knew what goes on in that head of his.

George leaned onto his shoulder and layed his head between his neck, smiling the entire time they sat and enjoyed their few minutes of silence and comfort.

His eyes drifted to the floor where the book sat, unopened yet it was like the cover of it yelled secrets.

Dream looked as if he was half asleep as he sat up, holding George by his waist. Maybe I could just.. The brunet tried to leave from the blonds grasps, only to be brought back to his chest and tighter.

"Georgie where are you going?" His deep voice always makes him blush, leaving him speechless as well.

"I um."

George was pushed onto the bed as Dream stood, lifting himself over the small brunet. Soon, locking George's wrists between his hand. "Want to finish that sentence?"

Shaking his head no, Dream grabbed the collar of his shirt with his other hand and leaned him in for a long and passionate kiss.

Their tongues were exploring every part of each other's mouths. Dream bringing his lips from George's lips to his neck and all the way down to his lower half of his stomach, leading down to his thigh.

The brunet letting out gentle and soft moans, Dream eventually stood up once again and let down his pants.

Yeah not my style of writing, i'll kept to the more fluff or so, sorry.

It was almost midnight by the looks of it outside, George not being able to sleep the entire time Dream did.

Luckily, Dream was knocked out cold and didn't budge when George snuck from his grasps. He picked up the brown journal and hid it back in his spot, slipping out the window and out beyond the walls of the palace.

He forgot how long it would actually take to get from the kingdom to his house, guessing it was at most an hour if not three.

It wasn't dawn yet but there were hints of brightness in the sky. Not much that it would wake someone up but enough someone would notice it if stared at long enough.

Soon arriving at the small house, he knocked on the door.

There was a trail of blood a mile back leading here which helped his location situation. Should I be worried, probably. Am I still going in, yep.

The door opened, Techo standing in a white shirt stained with blood. "You're late."

"Sorry I- " Techno cut him off, not giving him any chance to explain himself.

"Don't. I don't care for excuses." Techno motioned for George to come in, the trail of blood lingering on the floor and was still going.

It was silent for a few minutes, George stopping within a room and realizing the trail had stopped. A body was laying against the wall over in the corner.

Bag over their head and hands tied together as they hang above him, attached to chains on the wall.

George couldn't tell whether they were breathing or not, grtting side tracked and leaving Technos follow.

The individual didn't move as George inched closer, his hopes lessening as he made his way over to the body.

He put his fingers against his neck to feel his pulse yet there was nothing to check.

Whoever it was, was gone.

Wishing to pay his respects when he makes it make, if he makes it back, he wanted to see who his condolences would he for.

Lifting up the bag revealed a guy.

"Fu- Fundy.."

"See the wanders you find when you're late and when you don't listen." Techno let out a small chuckle from his remark, dragging George by the collar as they make there way into another room.

He was never fond of Fundy but it was something he wouldn't wish on anyone, besides maybe Techno.

"What do you want from me."

George now sat in a chair, hands and feet tied together as Techno stared at him.

"You're king now Georgie, six months. Pretty long time if not long enough don't ya think."
Techno was gentle slapping the sword he held against the palm of his hand, walking around the chair in circles. All George could do was hope he wasn't going to stab him in the back right then and there.

"So that's what you want, to become king."

He let out a small laugh but it didn't sound genuine. "Funny, no. I want to take it, take it away from you and all the other kingdoms. Destroy the power. Actually, I've already sent that journal back to your kingdom and the letter was for Sapnap."

George didn't know what to say as he was left in silence.

"He'll read it and find out what his 'partner' truly is."

________________________________

-Word Count-1004

Sorry for the slow updates and short chapter, school has me done with everything.

Also how do we feel about another story?

Like would y'all want it to be written while this one is being written as well or to finish this one first.

If you all want another, got any ideas?