TwentyOne: ~Voices~

Skip Ahead 6 Months. I know I know, Long Jump

George has been king for almost six months now. It hasn't been easy but Dream helped ease him in and even has given advice and opinions on some things.

Talking about Dream, his arm was basically healed by now and no longer in need of the cast.

As for Tommy, he and Tubbo have been taking some time off as he healed. By the second month, he was already starting to walk normally again and by the fifth, he was able to hold up a good fight with Sapnap who wasn't going to be easy on him.

He lost but still managed to get some good swings in.

The first few weeks of his changed position worried everyone if not Dream, Techno was never caught nor has he been yet found along with Karl's book.

Karl hasn't been able to sleep more then a few hours at a time from attacks throughout the night, George doesn't blame him though. Especially after what he's told him. Luckily Sapnap was always close by to help him through it, Quackity helping the best he can with his jokes and humor.

The little brunet came running in with a letter in his grasps. George wasn't allowed to just get from off the throne and have all the freedom he desires but persuading Dream hasn't been all that hard, especially when it's his time to guard George's door at night.

"Your majesty, a letter just arrived. It's been sitting by the gate since early dawn says Ranboo." Tubbo seemed to be out of breath, bending down and putting his hands on his knees.

Sam took the letter from Tubbos hands and handed it to George. "Tubbo please just call me George as if nothings changed between us."

He nodded his head and George lifted the wax sealing from the letter, reading it immediately.

The letter itself already caught his eye but a ripped page from Karl's book was placed in it and made his suspicions much worse.

Georgie, or King George I should say.

You have something I want and I have something you want, more specifically, your little wizard friends book. It's quiet interesting I might add, if not more, that me and you both know it's origin. What a shame if I got out to other kingdoms that you have a time traveler making his own little life here in the 1800s.

Oh what they might do to him, burn him on a stake or maybe behead him. Who knows, the possibilities are endless.

Come to my house Saturday at midnight, by yourself unless you want another incident..another shot to the abdomen of little ol' Tommy.

Or how about that blond of yours, Dream is it. I can do more then just break an arm, maybe his neck might be next.

Now do we want that, perhaps or perhaps not.

Just remember whose all at risk child.
-Anonymous

George's hands were trembling as well as his lips, tears on the verge of making their appearance. Saturday was two days away...