ep. 10

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 2 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 10
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
_________________________________

lunatic walked into nia and them house where syah was but stopped once he got a call.

" hello " he answered already knowing who it was.

" hey baby " his mama greeted

she called every wednesday cause that was basically the only time she had phone time.

" hey ma how u doin " he asked leaning against the wall

as lunatic was talking to his mama loony was walking around the corner but stopped once loony conversation caught his attention

" mama they gon come around just give them time " lunatic sighed.

loony started putting 2 and 2 together and scrunched his face up.

" loony and them doing alright but i gotta go i'll call you later "

loony walked from round the corner with a mug once lunatic hung up the phone and looked towards loony he hoped he didn't hear him.

" you bogus as hell, u really talkin and visiting them after they used to beat our ass blue and purple " loony said disgustingly

lunatic mugged loony back, yea they parents did that but people could change but not them people.

" that's still our ma chill out people can change loony "

" bitch didn't we alr try puttin them in a mental hospital wat happened wen they got out HUH ? " loony semi yelled

lunatic wasn't no punk u was finna yell or get buck with him so he got buck with loony

" ian tryna hear nunnadat that's still my ma and pops " lunatic shrugged

loony chuckled and shook his head and started talking.

" you a bitch on ya motha head, loyalty all fucked up i hope they beat yo ass wen they get out too "

what loony said trigged lunatic he laughed lowly and nodded he knew he couldn't beat loony so he had something for him.

" bet " lunatic said going to get his daughter

" niggas weird " nia said as loony finished telling them what happened earlier.

oni nodded agreeing while demented and deranged just had nasty ass mugs on they faces.

" fix ya face fah it get stuck like that " nia said touching demented face.

instantly he calmed underneath her touch and leaned into it.

getting the message nia caressed his cheek.

" sigh yal so headass " oni mumbled crossing her arms.

nia laughed shaking her head she laughed cause oni was playing with loony she was back to ignoring him.

loony looked over at oni and slightly mugged her it still didn't sit right with him that he was getting ignored.