ep. 4

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 3 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 4
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
_________________________________

" ITS CHRISTMAS GETTTT UPPPP " nia jumped on everybody.

they all slept in the living room on the pull out couch since it was enough space.

" i'm boutta beat tf outta u yo " deranged groaned.

oni and loony was still cuddled up sleeping.

" get yal ass up " nia punched them. they both jumped up with a mug

nia laughed and looked at demented, she was finna bite him.

" touch me if u wnna xenia " demented mumbled. nia jerked her head bck.

not the government nia thought.

she didn't listen tho and bit his cheek anyways.

oni busted out laughing when demented pushed nia off the couch

" owww shit " nia held her hip. deranged laughed and stood up stretching.

" dats wat yo ugly ass get bozo " deranged mumbled going upstairs to brush his teeth.

loony was still halfway sleep and laying on oni chest.

" get up bubba " oni tapped him. he looked up wit low eyes and huffed.

" ou don't do that ya breath stink alr " nia said.

oni laughed and stood up dragging loony with her they went upstairs next.

" go brush ya teeth stink " nia told him starting to fold the covers.

they was turnt last night. uno, dancing, everything just having a good time.

demented got up and went upstairs next. nia alr handled her business and was cleaning up.

once everybody got back downstairs they all went to the kitchen while nia and oni cooked.

" aye wat is coochie snot " deranged asked. he seen somebody say it on tiktok and wanted to know.

" i–how u know bout that " nia looked back shocked.

everybody busted out laughing.

" frl wat is it " deranged said leaning on the counter. nia looked at oni & oni looked at nia.

" um it's like— idk how to explain it " oni scratched her head.

the boys laughed at their awkwardness while the girls just shook they heads and went bck to cooking.

" i felt like a bad ass lil kid last night cs i def looked under the tree " loony said.

" no frl tho " loony laughed. it was a lot of presents under the tree you could say everybody went all out.

" bro i feel so bad for that lady who put gorilla glue in ha head " oni said fixing her and loony plate.

" dat hoe bald bald, i jus can't imagine " deranged shook his head.