ep. 3

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
season 4 episode 3
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
___________________________________

oni and loony sat on the bed chilling as the kids was at school.

deranged was over but he was sleep and demented and nia was out and about.

" you pretty " loony said kissing oni lips as she took pictures in his phone

he was laying on her chest so he couldn't really see the food.

a message popped up from a unsaved number on loony phone making oni check it out.

she wasn't the one to go through his phone but it was unsaved and problem important so she wanted to see.

but it wasn't what she had in mind, she looked at the message and made an confused face.

whoever this was and loony have been texting .. a lot and the messages are old and new.

she scrolled and seen messages from before she got pregnant, after her pregnancy with BOTH of her kids.

feeling herself boutta cry she sat up making loony sit up too.

" loony " oni said her voice cracking, he was basically her first everything she didn't like this feeling.

" yes, what's wrong " he asked furrowing his eyebrows looking at her.

and the fact this nigga sitting in my face as if he didn't cheat multiple times oni thought.

" you cheating on me loony " she asked now on the verge of crying.

he looked down instantly and stayed quite, that was all she needed to know.

" wow " she whispered letting the tears fall, they both just sat there til he said something.

" i'm really sorry keoni, if i could i would take it back but it— it just happened and i didn't stop it. i know it was wrong but i did it anyway i was being selfish and not thinking about yo feelings "

" if i was you i wouldn't even take me back, so i understand, imma just go tho i'll come get my stuff later " loony said.

it's true he did fell bad but it just happened, yea him and oni had sex but— shit he didn't know.

he had mad love for her for the fact that she had his kids, but he did his dirt and was now living up to the consequences.

oni didn't even fight she let him go, she didn't even feel like herself. she ain neva went through a breakup and this shit was the worst.

oni sat on the bed and broke down, her thoughts were running wild just everything.

" i— fuck is you crying for " deranged scrunched his face up walking in her room.

" not today deranged " oni mumbled wiping her face but the tears just kept falling down.

his face soften and he sat by her and pulling her into a hug.

" why you crying guh " he asked again but nicer.

" l—loony cheating on me, and he just— he just acted like it was okay he apologized and left " deranged just let her rant.

hugging her and rubbing her back as she talked he listened to everything she said.

deranged wasn't everything people claimed him to he low key he was a big softy.

oni looked up wiping her face as soon as deranged looked down. they both stared at eachother.

oni was actually surprised he sat and hugged her she always thought he wasn't the type.

while deranged was staring into her eyes you could tell she was hurt and that ain't sit right with him.

unknowingly they both leaned in until the lips touched. it was a peck out they lips lingered onto eachothers for a while.

pulling back they both made a face before shaking they heads.

" no "

" no "

they both said before deranged left out the room leaving oni by herself now.

bye.

desyybaybee outttttt 😎