ep. 8

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
season 3 episode 8
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
_________________________________

" ihht i'm going home to sleep " nia said once they got outside the airport

they all drove their own cars gladly so nobody had to drop nobody off.

demented followed suit with nia and got in her car.

" i gotta go check on the shop you coming wimme " oni asked loony.

he yawned and shook his head no, he was going with deranged since they had business

" no i'm going wit deranged, i like you mama " loony kissed her.

" i like you too " she smiled and got in her car. once she drove off she headed to her tattoo shop loony brought her.

as she was driving her phone rung making her look down as she grabbed the phone it fell.

" mmcht fuck " oni mumbled she looked up and stopped at the red light as soon as she looked up a semi trucked rammed right at her front.

glass flew all over her body, it wasn't good nobody was on her this street so she was literally left alone.

oni started hyperventilating from a panic attack, she always had fears of gettin in a car accident.

her car flipped backwards twice before she landing upside down.

she could feel herself going in and out of conscious her felt droopy as she felt around for her phone

" loo—loony help pls " she cried out the last thing she heard was loony yelling telling somebody he had to go.

" come on mama don't leave me "  loony mumbled to hisself wiping his eyes.

the pain he was feeling was unbearable, it's like she was just in his arms sleeping and now she was gon within a blink.

nia was just zoned out looking at nothing in particular a lot of thoughts running through her head.

deranged and demented was just being their for they girlfriend and brother, yes they felt a way but somebody had to be strong for them.

loony leg bounced up and down as he grew inpatient, soon the doctor came and called out oni name.

" Keoni Blake " everybody stood up and walked up to the lady.

she stepped back seeing she was the smallest outta all them and they all slightly hovered over her.

" she's doing good for the most part, she hit her head pretty hard though which caused us to put her in a coma to heal while she's sleep, um there's no actual date when she will wake up it's all up to her now "

a relief of happiness washed over all them, loony was happy but he couldn't even stay away from oni for that long.

so this coma wasn't gon sit right with him, plus they just had sex. he was definitely attached to her now.

they all walked to oni room and took turns talking. after they all said their goodbyes they left loony alone with her.

" mama pls don't leave me " loony voice cracked as he talked.

it wasn't even him to cry but he didn't want a person he can actually say he love other then his brothers to die.

his head was filled with negative thoughts he just couldn't get the thought of her being dead out his head.

" i- i love you "

oops ?!

soooo that happened😭

how yal feeling bout dis ?

who yal think hit her ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 😎