ep.1

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 3 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 1
𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
________________________________

demented sat in the hospital room with nia slowly losing his mind.

it was now a month since they announced nia to be in a coma and demented wasn't taking it lightly.

recap of the day

" family of Xenia Ancrum " the doctor called out.

everybody rushed to the doctor different emotions running threw them.

" due to her head being hit pretty hard she suffered a lot of internal bleeding, she lost to much blood and isn't responding much but we saved her. She's in a coma right now but she might don't wake up, it's all in gods hands now " the doctor said

the only thing demented heard was coma before he zoned out, he shut everybody out and became closed off again.

" come on we can go see her " loony said looking at his older brother.

demented nodded and walked behind everybody

recap over

ever since then he's been at the hospital non stop, he hasn't been eating, sleeping, none of that.

he just missed his princess, her angel like voice, her contagious smile, just everything about her.

demented sighed and rubbed his eyes feeling drowsy he hadn't slept in days and it was finally catching up on him.

" hey son how you doing " the nurse asked as she walked in.

they was fond of demented now because he was here all day.

he nodded at her and slouched in his seat the nurse cheeked nia as he watched closely.

" well, she's slowly making progress. if you haven't you should talk to her maybe she'll respond " the nurse said

demented nodded and yawned once the nurse left demented sighed once again.

not having nia to get on his ass about not taking his medicine led him to not be taking it.

his voices grew louder everyday which was slowly pulling him over to lash out and snap.

" come on princess i need u to wake up for me " demented mumbled holding her hand tightly.

he laid his head on the bed closing his eyes as soon as he was boutta fall asleep gang busted through the door.

demented counted to 10 in his head feeling v.1 try to take over he was finna snap real soon

" cheer up demented they said she was makin progress " oni said to demented trying to lighten up the mood.

they made him get up out the hospital room to breathe and get some fresh air but he was sleepy, hungry, he missed nia so he attitude was on 100.

" fuck out my face " demented mumbled mugging her and slouched in his seat.

the video of them and the cops went viral so they couldn't go in public without getting noticed so either way demented was in a room.

nia jerked her head bck and mugged him back she knew he liked nia but no reason to be mean.

i hate it here v.2 mumbled.

let's go kill sb v.1 smiled evilly.

" fasho " demented mumbled getting up.

i'm sorry this short i got writing block

how yal doing ?

how yal feeling bout this season ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

how old yal is ?

where yal think i'm from ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 😎