ep. 5

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 3 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 5
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
__________________________________

" Take off for Tulum is leaving in 10 minutes " the lady on the intercom said.

they just now getting to the airport cause deranged couldn't find his airpods.

" if we would've missed this flight i woulda beat yo ass " nia mumbled giving the lady her ticket.

deranged mugged her giving his ticket next. they all walked onto the plane and sat down.

nia and demented
loony and oni
and deranged by hisself.

" you okay bubba " oni asked loony. he shook his head no making her laugh.

" ain u a hood nigga, but u scared of a plane ride " she shook her head.

" fuck no cause everybody got fears, i watch to many plane crash shit fah this " loony said looking around

" i'm not tryna be the next kobi & gigi " he mumbled. oni covered her mouth and looked at him wide eyed.

" you going to hell loony, don't say that " she hit him. he smacked his lips.

" i been going there since my first body, ouu i did that nigga dirty " loony laughed remember ole dude he killed.

oni shook her head and laid her head on his shoulder.

" princess " demented mumbled. he was horny and in need of nia pussy.

" yes stink " nia looked up at him. he smiled at her and put his hand in between her legs.

" i'm horny " he said looking at nia. nia looked demented crazy and scratched her head.

" you can't wait " she asked. he shook his head no and slid his hand up further.

" come on demented not on the plane " nia mumbled feelings herself get turned on.

he huffed and puffed but kept his hand right there and laid on nia shoulder.

" what's the hotel name " oni asked once we got into the uber

" Hotel Bardo " nia said and took in the scene in front of her.

Tulum was like an island but it had shit you can actually do then just be in the water.

everybody was quiet just looking out the windows enjoying the view.

" Here y'all go, I hope you guys have a nice time " the driver said once they got to the hotel.

everybody said thank you and got their suitcases out before walking into the hotel.

" hi, three room for Xenia " nia said once they reached the front desk.

the lady smiled and handed them room keys. they walked back outside.

" alright i think we all by eachother " nia handed them a key and kept one for her and demented.