ep. 6

50+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
episode 4 episode 6
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
___________________________________

" tt it's cold " jhalil said moving into oni more. they was at the cabins now.

" alright come on we here " she held him, justice, and grabbed sky.

" grab yo gloves bug " nia told mier, he looked back and grabbed them.

the boys grabbed everybody bags and they all walked to their cabin.

" oh this is nice this is nice " deranged smiled nodding.

" yal rooms upstairs " nia told the boys as soon as she said that they ran upstairs.

" OH SHOOT " justice yelled jumping on the beds.

" LOOK " jhalil pointed to the pool tables, they acted like they ain't never seen anything in the cabin.

" alright it should be 4 rooms so yal don't have to share a room " nia told loony and oni.

they nodded and everybody went to go look at they rooms.

➶︎

" watch out " demented called out to jahmier

now they was having a snow ball fight and it family again family.

" BITCH " jhalil yelled throwing one at oni as she hit him in the head with snow.

everybody busted out laughing, as he ran in the house trying to take off his shirt because snow was in it.

" oni behind you " nia yelled as deranged sneaked behind her with ass of snow in his hands.

but it was too late he had already dumped it on her head and even put some in her jacket.

" NIGGA " she yelled tackling him to the ground punching him.

" ow chill out " deranged said as she continued punching him.

everybody was laughing and joined jhalil came outside and seen his daddy gettin jumped.

" GET OFF MY POPS WHORES " he ran jumping on nia back making her fall.

and started playfully hitting her and justice joined.

" yal so fake " nia mumbled as aria picked up little snow throwing at her.

now it was all laughs and shit as they all played in the snow.

➶︎

" come on " oni picked jhalil up to put the eggs in the cake batter.

everybody was now in the house, they washed and now cooking together.

" imma beat yo ass " loony mugged mier as he wiped flour on him.

sky saw and poured some on demented and aria did the same.

oni and nia busted out laughing but stopped when justice and jhalil cracked eggs on them.

now the boys laughed. oni and nia looked at eachother and took the leftover batter and poured it on them starting a food fight.

even sky and aria was throwing shit. jhalil grabbed the sink shit and sprayed it.

" JHALIL— " oni yelled as her hair got wet he just laughed spaying it all over the place.

" stop you bastard " deranged popped him snatching it away from him.

" mmcht " jhalil sucked his teeth.

➶︎

3:21 am read the time as everybody now sat in the living room watching movies.

nia got up and grabbed a camera and all the kids got in it.

"  damn bastards " deranged mumbled gang laughed and stood up too.

" well folks this is coming to a end, we're gonna pass along the memories and hope they keep it up " nia said into the camera.

this camera held special moments, good memories, just everything and now they are passing it downnn

" come on lil gang " oni took the camera squatting down to put them in it.

" introduce yal selves " she said looking at them.

" i'm wild child mier "

" i'm city boy justice "

" i'm that young turnt nigga jhalil "

" sky sky "

" aria "

they all introduced themselves and gang laughed watching they kids – there creations.

" yal heard it from the ones and only " deranged said taking the camera now.

" yal think we was evil just wait til these bastards start recording they 10 times worser " he said

they all smacked they lips mugging deranged as he mugged them back.

" hmm close it out " he handed justice the camera.

" bye from the bastard bottom " justice said

" and always remember " demented said

" cousins by chance friends by choice " all they kids said and closed out the video.

✌︎

sigh that was goodbye guys🥺

go read AND comment since mf forgot wat that was Euphoria by me ..

may be a sequel may not be ..

thoughts ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 😎