ep. 12

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 2 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 12
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
_________________________________

nia woke up to demented laid on top of her sleep she was hungry and thirsty so she tried to get up.

" way u goin " demented asked in a raspy voice nia could feel her lady start to act up.

" i'm hungry stink " nia said still tryna get up demented smacked his lips staying on top of her tightening his grip around her waist.

nia was still tryna get up so demented lifted only to hover over her looking at down at her.

his eyes traveled down to her lips and instantly he crashed his lips onto hers.

the kiss became sloppy demented pulled down nia shorts and panties.

shivers went down nia spine as she felt the cool air on her pussy.

demented started rubbing her clit in a circular motion still kissing her nia moaned into the kiss slightly arching her back.

his kissing traveled down to her neck leaving hickeys to mark her he went down lower.

nia moans grew louder once demented slid two fingers inside her and pumped them in and out.

" fuckkk " nia moaned grabbing demented accidentally pushing them further into her

demented smirked as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her legs started shaking.

now his mouth was angled at her clit and she could feel his breathing on her clit.

she was close to cumming and demented knew it once her walls started tightening around his fingers.

in a swift motion demented dragged his tongue up her slit slowly before taking her clit in his mouth sucking it gently.

his fingers pumped in and out of her at a faster pace as she moaned loudly.

" ohhh sh-shitttt " nia dragged her back now arched off the bed.

demented took his other arm and gently pushed her stomach back down.

suddenly nia phone started ringing she tapped him for him to stop but he just went faster.

" answer it " demented mumbled sending vibrations threw her she tried to contain her moans before answering.

" hel–hello " she stuttered biting her lip to compress her moans she heard oni voice.

nia came and he licked it up before going back in demented replaced his fingers with his tongue

a moan slipped out nia making her cover her mouth.

" bae you okay– ykw jus call me bck " oni hung up

nia legs started shaking even more and tears formed in her eyes

" okayyyy bae " she grabbed demented hand that he wasn't using.

demented rubbed his thumb on the back of nia hand he was holding and used his other to rub her clit

he dipped his tongue in and out of her before shaking his head left to right.

nia felt an unfamiliar sensation start to build up so she started to push his head away but he kept going.

" baeeee— st–stop " she moaned aloud but it was too late nia squirted.

nia legs gave out and her breathing was rigged she felt demented tongue and instantly moved away.

this nigga tryna kill me nia thought the pleasure was to much she couldn't take it no more.

demented stood up and went to the bathroom to clean nia up once he did that he put her on the beanbag and changed the sheets.

" come on princess " he picked her back up and laid them in the bed again

he laid her on his chest and put his hand on her tittes.

meanwhile oni and loony in the hospital playin in these people building.

" go bubba " she yelled as he rolled her in the wheeling chair threw the hallways.

people laughed at then and some gave them dirty looks but they ain care

" they see me rollin they hatin sum sum sum sum sum tryna catch me rodin dirty " oni rapped

loony busted out laughing at her and mushed her head

" come on man " he picked her up taking them to her room

once they got in there she got in the bed and he sat on the couch

" once u get out here you wnna go on a date " loony asked her he been wanting to but that situation happened then yeah.

a big smile appeared on oni face and nodded

" yeaaa " she dragged drinking her water loony nodded having a few ideas in mind.

" okay i'm finna order u sum food then i gotta go " he told her nia nodded remembering what he told her earlier.

he got her some chinese food and they ate and talked before loony had to leave.

" bye mama i'll come over tmr " he hugged her he leaned up and pecked her lips.

she smiled and let him go watching as he left out the room.

oni sighed and sat back in her bed bored now.

welp netflix it is she thought as she grabbed the phone loony brought her yesterday.

how yal doin ? ain ask dat in a while .

how old yal think i am ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

how yal think i look ? like describe how yal think i look.

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 😎