ep. 12

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
season 3 episode 12
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
________________________________

nia and demented was walking in walmart doing some grocery shopping for the house.

" go get the cereal, chips, and shit and ill get the cleaning shit " nia said.

demented nodded and walked off, as nia was looking for a new mop a boy came up to her.

he looked like a regular straight boy, but once he talked nia knew he was gay.

" bitchhhhh i love your nails and hair, and don't get me started on the face sis. put me onnn " he dragged.

nia mug turned into a laugh and soon they both was engaged in a whole conversation.

nia was still shopping while talking to him, she didn't even know his name yet she was talkin to him like a 3 year friend.

demented came round the corner looking for nia and spotted her talking to him

he scrunched his face up, the boy you couldn't tell he was gay so he thought the worse.

nia said bye to the boy laughing, as soon as she turned around she saw demented her smile turned into a frown.

" what's wrong wit you pa " she asked putting all her stuff in the buggy.

" you cheating on me " he asked, he wasn't the type to beat around the bush.

he had attachment issues, trust issues, and seeing her smiling in another nigga face ain't sit right with him.

" nah, it's not like that. " nia said simply. she wasn't the type to cheat.

demented squinted his eyes and tilted his head. he didn't like the way she said that.

" then why you smiling and giggling all in another nigga face for Xenia "

said the government and think he doin sum eh ol eh nia thought in her head.

" i'm telling you, it ain like that chill out " nia mugged going to self check out.

demented nodded and ignored for the rest of the ride home.

once they got to the house the argument started back up.

" but lemme smile in another bitch face, you ain gettin it " demented mugged.

" you being insecure for why? " nia made a face walking in the house after him.

everybody was in the living room so deranged heard what she said and busted out laughing.

" insecure " demented laughed bitterly. nia sighed and put the bags up.

demented went upstairs and sat on the bed, he got on his phone and played nia ' game '

nia walked in the room and took all her jewelry off.

" wat u doing all this for, wen have i ever gave off the vibe of cheating demented "

this bitch think we dumb v.1 mumbled.