ep. 6

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
season 3 episode 6
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
__________________________________

nia woke up to open the door for food services, she order it with the room and since everybody slept in they room she didn't have to call or go get anybody.

she thanked the man and tipped him, nia rolled the tray of food to the slide door before putting everything on the table.

she yawned and turned to wake up everybody

they jus gon be eatin wit stank mouths nia thought.

she went around shaking everybody till they woke up.

" ouuuu this food like soo delicious " deranged said in a crusty voice.

" nigga spell delicious " oni mumbled, loony laughed and sat down.

they had regular waffles, red velvet waffles, chicken, shrimp and grits, a fruit salad, and mimosas.

" i see why yal like these, i feel grown ash " loony said drinking some mimosas.

oni shook her head at him and ate the red velvet waffles and some shrimp and grits.

" this shit bussin " deranged copied the tiktok, nia stank faced him and continued to eat.

" how many bathing suits yal got left " nia asked, they had like 2 more days where they needed bathing suits.

" like 4 " oni said and everybody agreed. nia nodded and stood up.

" go back to yal rooms and get changed into one we boutta have fun tdy " nia smiled.

" Are y'all riding together or separately " the man asked gang.

" separate, needa try sum new " oni said. the maj nodded.

" Heads up if you crash you will have to pay up front 2,500$ "

everybody nodded and got on a dirt bike. loony was the first one to take off.

everybody just took of behind him. it was a lot of mud so they had on helmets.

" BITCH ILL RUN U OFF THIS SHIT SAY I WONT " deranged mugged loony.

everybody busted out laughing and continued to drive through the mud.

once they went like 5 laps they got off the bikes and went to wash off the mud.

" that was fun ash, 10 stars hotel trivia " deranged did a righ lip smile.

they laughed and headed to the lounge area, they had weed over here and the boys wanted to try it.

once they walked into the place you could see all the blunts and shit.

" this shit big ash, my lungs ain but that good " loony mumbled takin a unlit blunt.

oni laughed at him and grabbed one of the lighters to light it for him.

once loony took his first puff he started coughing and passing it to deranged.

" baby ass lungs " deranged mumbled and hit it next.

loony mugged him and sat on the couch and pulled oni on his lap.

demented was just being him all up on nia and smoking.

the sun was setting and they had a perfect view, they all just sat around laughing and joking.

" i wonder how cinderella shoe fell off if it fitted perfectly " loony said.

everybody thought about it for a min before nodding agreeing.

" you righ you righ " deranged dapped him up, nia and oni wasn't even high but they still wonder.

" i wanna bitch wit glasses so we can argue and i smack em off her face " deranged smirked

everybody busted out laughing, loony was hittin deranged and everything

" bro stop hitting me bitch " deranged mugged him. that made oni and nia laugh harder.

" come on princess i'm sleepy " demented yawned rubbing her stomach.

" goodnight yall we'll see yal inna morning " nia stood up with demented behind her rubbing his eyes.

#filler

yal ready fah this next chapter ?

who yal fav rapper ?

what's some names for kids ? cause i need some

anyways thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 😎