ep. 13

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
season 3 episode 13
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
__________________________________

nia brushed her teeth as this was her second time throwing up today.

oni was already on deck, she went and brought pregnancy tests and took them to nia.

" hmm, you said yal had sex wat other reason for u to be throwing up " oni said handing them to her.

nia nodded and closed the door, peeing on the stick she put the thing back on and put it on the counter.

" set the timer bae " nia said opening the door, oni nodded and got her phone.

" how yo feeling bout the situation " oni asked.

she knew they wasn't really on good terms rn so she didn't want nia to not be happy.

" tbh i'm straight, if i have a baby imma be happy. ik me and demented gon bounce back " nia said.

if she was pregnant that wasn't gon stop her mental health she was gon have to think abt her baby.

but she was kinda stressing if her and demented was gon be good or not.

it was now two days since they talked and they both been ignoring eachother.

the timer went off and they both looked at eachother, nia sighed and walked into the bathroom.

" 1, 2, 3 " nia flipped it over and her eyes went wide then she twisted her lip to the side.

" bitch IM A MOTHA " nia smiled, she was happy either way. she had an stable income and was mentally ready.

" now go tell demented " oni pushed her out the room. nia turned bck around wit her lip up but oni alr closed the door.

nia sighed and looked down at the pregnancy test, turning around she slowly walked to demented room.

" demented " she said once she walked in, he looked up from his phone and smiled.

he missed her like hell but he got to much pride so he ain't say nothing.

he got up from the floor and walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her he hugged her tight.

" i'm sorry i did to much, i miss you princess " he mumbled into her neck.

hugging him back, she stepped back smiling. demented looked at her weirdly.

" im sorry too, ian think how u was gon feel to see me smiling in another person face. that nigga was gay too "

demented nodded and kissed her then sat on the bed. nia walked in between his legs.

" how would u feel if i was pregnant " nia asked looking into his eyes.

" happy, you pregnant " demented said cheesing, he know he nutted in her. he did it on purpose.

nia nodded and showed him the test, he looked at it then back up at her smiling even harder.

" i knew you was, you was glowing the other day " nia shook her head and sat down next to him.

" so you not mad " she asked setting the test on the night stand.

he scrunched his face up and shook his head no. he ain have no reason to be mad.

he knew he wanted to marry her, love her, and anything with that.

" no i love you and wanna be with you why would i be mad princess " he asked analyzing her face.

nia looked at him wide eyed when she caught what he said but he ain't had no problem with it.

" you love me " nia smiled looking at him

" yes, i love you " demented said. and it was true he did.

nia leaned down and kissed him which led to him standing up and laying her on the bed.

hovering over her he kissed her and down til he reached her lady.

yal know what happened after that.

" move hoe " oni mushed loony head, he pushed her and started kissing all over her.

" moveeeeee " oni laughed pushing him.

" alr frl mama i brought u sum " loony laughed going in his closet.

he was at the mall and saw sum he thought oni would like so he brought it.

he grabbed the bag and put it on the bed, oni opened it and smiled.

" mannnnn that's wild cs i jus brought u the black pair of these " oni laughed hugging him.

oni brung out the shoes she brought him and handed them to him

" thank you mama " loony hugged her.

ian gon lie i'm being lazy jus a lil ..

yal dads in yal life ?

how much money yal got rn ?

what's yal fav foods ?

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 😎