ep. 11

30+ cmts pls

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒
season 3 episode 11
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
_________________________________

" deranged if you dont move from by me boy " riri; deranged lil yeah said.

he been messing with her for about 3 months but they wasn't nun but fuck buddies but he caught feelings.

so that led to him trapping her and now she's 5 months pregnant. he been got her pregnant but their just now deciding to actually talk.

" girl i'm trying to talk to my son " deranged smacked his lips

he found out he was having a son and don't know how to act.

riri mushed his head and got up, deranged followed her into the kitchen.

deranged phone rung so he answered it without looking at the caller id

" YOU THINK YOU GROWN " nia yelled in the phone.

she saw his tiktok of him talking to riri stomach. riri busted out laughing.

nobody even know abt riri but now they do. demented mugged riri and looked bck at his phone.

" ma'am iam grown, my mother ? is dead " deranged stated.

nia and deranged both had a stare off before they both busted out laughing.

" bye " nia hung up and turned towards demented who was halfway sleeping.

this nigga always sleep ain ? - desyybaybee

" get up stink you sleep all day " nia said opening his eyes.

demented just stayed their letting her do it, nia kissed his lips repeatedly till he kissed back.

" come on, we gon go someway " she got up and went in the bathroom.

demented stared at her through the bathroom door, she was glowing .. a lot.

nia wasn't paying attention, she was just doing her hair.

she changed it up and had a red lace front in, it complimented her real nice, demented reminded her all the time.

" get up boy " nia turned to demented, he sighed and got up.

nia put on her matching set with her LV slides deranged brought her.

they wasn't going out out so it's wasn't that necessary to get dressed up.

" you wanna go get matching tattoos " nia asked smiling.

demented changed his shirt looking at nia, he put his new shirt back on and replied.

" mhm, wat we getting " he asked putting his shoes on, grabbing her hand they walked out the door.

" idk it just popped up in my head " nia said as they got into the car.

demented nodded getting in the drivers seat. they drove to oni shop.

" I'm gettin' tired of your shit
You don't never buy me nothin'
And every time you come around
You gotta bring Jim, John, Paul and Tyrone
Now, why can't we be by ourselves sometimes?
See, I've been having this on my mind
For a long time "