2 || Change of Plans

"Kita?" A head popped out of the gym door.

"Ohh! I never thought you'd be the type to talk to a fangirl! Nice goiiihhuh...? YOU BEAT HER UP!?" Atsumu's voice almost comedically cracked as he stared at you in surprise.

The white haired student smacked the back of his teammate's head as his other hand opened the gym door wider. He turned back to you and gestured inside. His face was plain but for some reason you couldn't reject his offer.

"Sit down here. I'll get the kit."

Kita's hand pat your shoulder as you sat on the bench beside the court. What was he, your mom?

The same airhead that saw you earlier ran in front of you, much to your dismay. "Why'd he beat you up?? Kita was never the violent type, wait ahaha were you squealing that hard that it broke him? Damn, our fans are something else." Atsumu closed his eyes with a nod, his arms crossing before he let out a laugh.

"Yeah uh I'm not a fan." Your lips were stretched into a thin line as your eyebrows twitched.

Atsumu opened a single eye as it looked down at you. "You're not?"

"Yeah and your buddy didn't frikkin beat me up what the heck? Your fangirls did." You accusingly poked his stomach as his reflexes felt it as a tickle.

"W-hah-huh?" The boy only managed to reply a small splutter.

"They really did that?" Someone who looked almost identical to the other boy in front of you joined the conversation.

"You know how possessive they can get." Kita came back with an ice pack and few supplies to treat your wounds.

"So what was on that note?" He asked, placing the box next to you and began cleaning your scabs and such.

"Thanks..." You felt embarrassed that the team captain, who was the only person you knew the name of in this gym, not including the infamous twins since you often confused them, was taking care of you like this. "And about that note, it was from the vice principal. Basically, during next week, the empty area next to the gym will be under construction. The eco committee wants to have a mini greenhouse there so they're gonna be doing some digging-"

"How are we going to practice!?" Atsumu practically shouted.

"Let me finish!"

"Let her finish!"

You and the other twin scolded, surprisingly exactly in unison.

Another lazy looking player who was listening in snorted at the scene.

"Anyways, since it'll disrupt practice, the vice suggests your practice can be held at the nearby community volleyball gym. It's only like a 10 minute walk from school. My grandpa was the owner, so that's why I initially offered the idea to the vice that I'll help you guys not miss practice."

"You're an angel!" Atsumu probably had tears in his eyes as he said it.

And he called me the fangirl. You thought.

"I thought that gym was abandoned?" Kita asked, done with cleaning your wounds and you nodded in acknowledgement, then continuing.

"Nah, since my gramps passed people just assumed it closed, but I still take care of it."

"Why are you offering to help? We don't even know you." Mr. Lazy horrible posture stated.

"And so what if I don't? I know how important practice is for volleyball players. My grandpa would never miss a day for anything!"

"Are you passionate about the sport too?" The blond Miya twin had the whole Milky Way sparking in his eyes.

"Yeah!" You replied with just as much energy, even taking yourself by surprise.

"So you must be in the girls volleyball team." The grey haired Miya twin assumed, though regretting saying so when he saw you cringe.

"Ah. Nope. They kicked me out."

"WHY!?" Now both the Miya twins were audible.

"I mixed up both your names, and they got offended."

"..."

The two weren't sure whether to be pissed at your mix up, or pissed at the girls volleyball team for being pissed at your mix up.

"It's not that hard, though!" A twin argued. "Atsumu," He pointed somewhat aggressively to himself, "Osamu." His finger landed on his brother.

Should I? Ok I can't help it. You inwardly laughed.

"Bratsumu, Toesamu" You pointed to the two respective to the names you said.

"OI!" Bratsumu shouted.

"This one's funny." A player said in the background.

"Shut up, Suna!" The same brat shot back.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm kidding!" You said in between laughs. "But seriously, I'll have to inform the vice principal if you are going to have practice at the other gym. So are you?"

The team looked to their captain. "Our practice schedule is really important." Kita stood up, fixing his shirt. "So of course." His genuine smile met yours.