3 || Ruckus

"Woooaah!!! It looks way better than I thought!"

"It's super clean."

"Wow, I can see my reflection on the floor."

"(L/n)?" Atsumu called out, his hands at the sides of his mouth to project his voice.

"Oh! Just a sec!" A muffled voice came form the other side of the building. A few footstep sounds later, your head popped from behind a wall, a peace sign greeting them. "Heyo!"

You jogged toward them. "Y'all like the place? Oh, Akagi could you close the door so dust doesn't come in?" You called to the team's Libero, him nodding as he did so.

On that one day last week when you first entered the gym, after the captain approved of your suggestion, the rest of the team introduced themselves to you as you made mental notes. Though you still purposely called the twins Bratsumu and Toesamu for a bit, much to their dismay, but much to Suna's delight.

"When you said you took care of this place you really meant it, huh?" Osamu still looked around, only imagining how the squeaky clean floors and walls would sound when he touched them.

"Of course I did! If gramps was here, he'd scold me until my soul left me." You laughed.

Kita smiled, fondly thinking of his own grandparent as you mentioned yours.

"Your coach?" You asked, wondering about his whereabouts.

"He entrusted me to take care of the team during the week. He won't be coming here." Kita explained.

"Seriously!? That's a lot of pressure..." You shivered.

Kita shrugged, "I'm used to it."

"That's amazing... anyways-! Uh, so, the storage room was where I came from over there," you began gesturing around the building as you talked. "The changing rooms are right beside there, and there's a small outdoor area behind that door with some water coolers and a vending machine."

"Aaah~ this feels like a school trip!" Atsumu dreamily sighed.

"Don't go slacking off, dumbass."

"Of course I won't! This is great for our practices!"

"He's right, a change of scenery can help us adjust easier when in professional competitions." The captain agreed, causing Atsumu to cockily smile at his brother, the latter rolling his eyes with a gruff sigh.

The team made their way to the changing rooms. "You're pretty energetic today, Atsumu." Aran pointed out as the boys got changed.

"Well yeah, I'm excited!"

"What, your hormones are happy to have a girl around who isn't a fangirl?

"Sh-shut up, Samu!" Atsumu threw his school shirt at his twin.

"Gross, how is it this sweaty? You haven't even played with this shirt on."

"You sayin I stink?" A dark aura surrounded the twins by now.

"Hm, yeah." Osamu pulled his volleyball uniform onto and through his head.

"Hurry up you two." Kita, already somehow finished, said as he left the room.

"Tch, whatever." Atsumu mumbled and walked to his shirt that Osamu threw aside. He crouched down, letting his bone structure show though his bare back.

Osamu's mouth curved into a smile. He was already finished changing, so he spread his hand out wide and smacked Atsumu's back and sprinted out the door.

"AAGH!!" Atsumu yelped, tears pricking his eyes. "PIECE OF SHIT!"

Osamu heard the yells as he stopped running and suddenly turned to casually walking to the court with a satisfied, plain smile.

Practice had been going on for about half an hour now. Most of the time you just sat on the sidelines and watched them practice, every now and then with the twins roasting each other.

You decided to take a bit of fresh air and go outside to the area you pointed out to the team earlier.

"Hmm... yeah ok." You pressed the number on the vending machine that let it plop out your favourite drink. You leaned against the wall, admiring the small patch of plants and garden-like atmosphere in the outer area as you opened your drink and took a sip.

"There you are!" A voice chimed as a player passed through the door.

"Atsumu? What's up?"

"Hm? Oh that looks good!" He pointed to the beverage in your hands, picking it up with his to take a sip, then slipping it back into your hands.

"Bro I-.... You can have the rest." You groaned and handed it back to him.

"Ooh thanks! Also, uh where is the bathroom?" He asked embarrassed, shoulders slightly shrugged.

"PFFT- I forgot to tell you?"

You stopped and thought. Ah yes, payback for him taking a sip of your drink.

"If you're gonna go ahead and see my property as free real estate, might as well claim everything else that way." Your gave a calm closed-eye smile as your arms gestured to the patch of grass ahead of you. "Don't be shy. The world is now your urinal."

If Atsumu could see auras, yours would be ironically blinding and sparkly.

"Oh shut up!" Atsumu's face was bright red now. "Seriouslyyyy I need to goooo..." he whined, very much like he wasn't his age.

"HAH sorry fine, fine, it's past to the corridor opposite the changing rooms."

He sighed and brought a light fist up to bonk your head. "Thanks." He left you outside, still taking your drink with him.

Osamu eyed his red-faced brother as he sipped a drink, walking towards a different area.

Does he like her? Now that's some nice backmail material.

"Osamu! Eyes on the-"

"Ow."