24 || Love you

IF MEN UGLY THEM WHY ATSUMU-

~~~

Atsumu was patient for once. He took things slowly the next week, happy to be friendly and casual with you as you managed the volleyball team like usual. His teammates didn't try to convince him to do anything, since he was way to happy with what he already had with you.

"Get back here, you little shit!" Osamu ran after his brother outside the changing room. Atsumu was already fully dressed back in his uniform, but was laughing as he held and waved around his brother's uniform pants, which meant Osamu was really out there with his baggy boxers.

"YO GIVE THE POOR BOY HIS PANTS!" You slapped your hands on your face and turned away with a red hue, feeling the second hand embarrassment for Osamu in that state.

"Atsumu." Kita reinforced your statement with a single glare.

"Fiiine..."

You turned around once Osamu awkwardly put his pants on in the middle of the gym.

"Stinky Bratsumu." Osamu turned to his pesky brother, sticking his tongue out.

"Stinky you!" Atsumu stuck his tongue back, his index finger tugging the skin below he eye down.

You laughed at the two bickering. "Idiots..."

"Well," Suna walked from behind you. "Those idiots, Kita, Aran and I are going to watch a movie tonight at mine, wanna come?"

Your eyes only glinted for a second before faltering. The police had called you over for another interview regarding your mother.

"Sorry, I can't." You slouched with a pout.

"Ah, too bad." Suna's shoulders lowered.

Atsumu had the same reaction.

"Well that was useless." You said to yourself as you flopped onto bed with your comfort pyjamas once again, or at least ones that were similar. A long sleeve nice piece of fluff and comfortable shorts.

They had said no new information would come out in a long while.

But you had stopped caring.

What they had to offer to you today? Nothing. Tomorrow? Who knows.

You didn't have a scheduled meeting with them tomorrow, but still.

After drying up your wet hair from the shower, you planned to just pass out and sleep early, but your phone began to ring.

Without looking at who it was out of laziness, you picked it up.

"Hey sunshine!"

You jolted and sat up. "Tsumu?"

"Uhhhh you home?"

Your face became blank. "You're not outside, are you?"

"Would you be pissed if I was?"

He listened to your laugh from the other side of the phone.

"Gimme a sec." You said and ended the call.

Shortly after, Atsumu heard the main door click. "Welcome back, loser." You smiled, then mockingly pouted. "No flowers this time?"

Atsumu blushed. "Auhh... whoops?"

"Hahah, just kidding dude," You shook your head "I thought you were at Suna's?"

"Oh, yeah I was, we finished the movie. The others are sleeping over but.... I just wanted to see you."