20 || Competition

"(Y/n), (Y/n) we're here!" Atsumu shook you awake as other teammates unbuckling their seatbelts and standing up.

"Mmmhh...?" You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes, but it would have miraculously disappeared anyway since you didn't seem tired at all when you smiled, "We're here!?"

"WOAH!" You gasped, taking the outdoor scenery. "There it is!" Your grasped your hands enthusiastically.

Out of nowhere, you felt a hand wrap around your shoulder and spin you to face away from the sight. About to complain, you saw that it was Atsumu who held his phone in front of you to take a picture.

"Smile, sunshine!~" He directed, secretly proud of his new nickname. In the back of his conscience, he was thinking about the meaning of the tulips he had gifted you. You blushed at his nickname.

Atsumu snapped a few photos of you two, some with normal smiles, and some your tongues sticking out playfully.

Atsumu airdropped the pictures to your phone as you both laughed at one another's faces in the pictures.

"Hurry up, loverboy!" Osamu scolded only his brother as the team entered the dorms, since it was already past midday and they wanted to unpack and meet up with the other teams.

"L-Lover-b-!?" Atsumu rushed to chase after his brother

You admired the photos on your phone once more before catching up to them.

Due to every other team already having arrived, you were alone to unpack your things at a room where other beds were already claimed. You were definitely nervous but ecstatic to meet the other teams' managers. You remember seeing on tv how pretty Karasuno's manager was, and you remembered that they were probably here too. In fact, the volleyball teams invited to this training camp was a specific circle of teams that already had connections to each other.

You recalled every team that were invited.

Inarizaki,

Karasuno,

Nekoma, who were hosting,

Fukurōdani,

and surprisingly Shiratorizawa.

Aoba Johsai were also invited, but rumour had it that the reason they declined was because of some kind of personal grudge their captain had against Shiratorizawa's captain.

How petty.

You made your way back downstairs and to your team who were probably already in the gym, hyped to play with other teams. And you were right, the gym was completely bustling with energy as volleyballs slammed and students called out. You could have sworn you hear someone shout as if calling out a super power move or something.

You saw your team in the centre of the large gym practicing with Karasuno. It was only practice, but you could feel the heat of their competitiveness already.

You were only able to take a few steps forward before a booming voice called from behind.

"Hey hey hey!" A loud voice seemed to be directed to you from behind.

"So the team with the famous bratty twins finally found a manager!" You turned to see a boy, most likely a third year, smiling at you. He probably saw the logo on your manager uniform which caught his attention.

"Oya? You're right, Brokuto. Never thought I'd see the day." Another third year peeked and walked into the conversation. His figure stood near you, and you noticed his untamed raven hair.

God, these boys towered over you.

"Aaeeiiiuhhh..." You meekly squeaked, intimidated by their stature.