Chapter 27

(10 Months by ENHYPEN.)

Sunday

Sophie's POV

I feel a heavy weight wrapped around me. I shift a little. My body is sore. Slowly I open my eyes. I'm facing a blonde boy. Memories from last night came rushing in.

"Oh no no no no no no!" I exclaim wriggling free from Keefe's grasp.

I jump up quickly gathering my things, I race toward the parking lot. I look around realizing Keefe drove me here and no one else is here.

I start to panic. Pacing back and forth I mutter, "Dad is gonna kill me."

"Well Foster. You're an early riser." I whip around.

"Take me home now!" I quickly command. Keefe's face falls.

"Okay sure. Get in the car." He strides over and opens the door for me.

Once I sit we walks to the other side and sits. Keefe backs out and drives away.

He doesn't look at me or say anything. He just drives.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to sound mean. I just...my dad is gonna kill me. And I have family coming over today. And—" I ramble.

"It's fine Sophie. I understand."

The rest of the drive is silent.

...

We pull up in front of my house. I turn toward Keefe, "Thanks! I had a lot of fun." I peck him on the cheek and walk out of the car and into my house. I lean against the cold door.

"SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Grady bellows.

Edaline's head peeks out from the kitchen, "Sophie! Where were you? You didn't come home last night—"

"You were with that boy huh?" Grady declares approaching me.

I look down and nod. "I fell asleep."

"Grounded. 4 months!"

"Grady! Sophie you're grounded 2 weeks." She glares at Grady and drags him into the kitchen.

I sigh and head up to my room.

I shower and get ready.

I put on denim shorts, a white shirt with gold pineapples on it, and a light brown fringe trim open front coat. I tie my hair up in a messy side bun. I put on some eyeliner and chapstick. Then I wander downstairs.

...

A couple hours later of doing nothing, the door bell rings.

"Juline! How have you been?" Edaline's voice ring through the house.

"Good! You?"

"Great! Come on in."

A male and female walk in with 4 kids. One looks my age and the other 3 look a couple years younger.

"Sophie. This is Juline and Kesler. My sister and brother in law." Edaline introduces. "This is Dex." She gestures to the boy that looks my age. "These are the triplets, Rex, Lex, and Bex." She gestures to the 3 other kids.

I nod, "Hi! I'm Sophie." I reach my hand out to shake theirs.

The triplets start running around as if they had buckets full of sugar.

I sigh and sit down. I'm in for a long day.

Hi y'all!

The chappie for today! Enjoy! A while ago I got a comment it said, "I love how Dex and Linh are like invisible on this story." Or something along those lines. So I decided to start adding them in the story.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

-Fifi