Chapter 18

(Fly To My Room by BTS. This song is from their new album Be!!! This is the all English lyrics. Most of the lyrics in the actual song are in Korean.)

Sophie's POV

I wait in the cafeteria for Rylan. After about 10 minutes I get really bored so I take my phone out and start playing this game where you drive people around. I get frustrated at this one level. I groan and exit the app. I check the time and I realized the game ended 30 minutes ago.

Weird

I get up and decide to head to the field. As I exit the cafeteria I hear a noise down the hall. Slowly I walk up.

Who is that?

I see a girl with light brown hair, perfect complexion, almond shape eyes, and she is wearing a Greek style dress. Her hair is braided the her waist. A gold headband rests on her head. She has really natural beauty, but it's ruined by the 20 pounds of make up layered onto her face.

I freeze realizing that there is a familiar guy making out with her.

Wait!

THAT'S RYLAN!!!

I feel tears slide down my face. I whimper quietly but it must've been loud enough to get their attention.

"Sophie?!" Rylan shouts at me.

I don't stay to listen to anything I run through the school. Ignoring the 'No running in the halls' policy.

I run out the back door and collapse behind the dumpster. I ignore the smell and just cry. I don't know for how long I cried but I hear something.

"WHERE IN MADAGASCAR?" I hear someone scream.

I peak out the side of the dumpster. I see that girl Keefe was talking to.

Abigail? No.

Alissa? No.

Audra? No.

AELLA! THATS IT!

And...

Fitz?

What's happening?

"I don't know I think somewhere to the north."

"Ugh! That'll have to do for now. Leave. And next time come back with more." Fitz turns to leave. "Oh and Fitz. Keep quiet." She winks at him.

He nods fearfully and scampers away. I stay silent as possible.

When the Aella girl thinks no one is around she says, "I'm coming for you mom and dad. A few more weeks." Her voice darkens as she talks.

A shiver goes down my spine.

There is something off about that girl.

After she leaves I wait for a long time. Eventually I get up and walk to my car. I get in a drive away.

I pull up onto my drive way to see Rylan waiting on my porch. I grab my bad and lock my car. I walk toward my house.

As I walk closer to the door Rylan gets up and says, "Sophie. Let me explain."

I ignore him and just past him and into my house.

Wow Sophie 2 guys cheating on you in one month, that has to be some sort of record.

My parents aren't home they must be at work. I walk up to my room and flop down on my bed. I think about what I overheard today.

What could it mean?

It could probably be a part of a big puzzle.

What happens in a few weeks?

The one thing I concluded on after hours of laying there and thinking is:

There is something off about Aella.

Hi!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I had fun writing it! Mainly cause Sophie and Rylan broke up. Hehe

But also because Sophie gets exposed to a big clue that can cause her a lot of trouble.

I know the days are off but this is very necessary!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

-Fifi