Chapter 24

(Wake Up by BTS)

Tuesday

Sophie's POV

I'm going out with Keefe! Oh my gosh! I can't do this, what was I thinking? But it was kinda worth it. I got to see Keefe smile.

...

I rest of the school day I'm panicking inside. Only one person can help me but I don't want to ask her.

...

I see Biana across the hall at her locker. I swallow my pride and walk over to her.

"Biana. I need your help."

She turns toward me. "Sure. What do you need?"

"I have a date with Keefe. I need your help." I desperately say.

Her face lights up, "Oh of course! When is it?"

"I dunno. Keefe said he'll text me the 'deets'."

"Okay. Just call me when he texts you." She finishes gathering her things and walks away. "Sophie. Thanks for trusting me again."

I smile at her, "That's what friends are for. Oh! Did Tam ask you out yet?"

She flushes red, "No! And be quiet. He might hear you."

I look around the empty hall. "Nope! I don't think he will."

She smiles at me. "Bye Sophie! See you tomorrow."

I wave back at her.

She walks out of school. I follow behind her.

...

Keefe
I GOT THE DEETS!

Sophie
Ok. What is it?

Keefe
The date will be on Saturday. I'll pick u up at 10. Dress casual. Good night!

Sophie
Okay! Gn!

I smile. Keefe, there is something special about him.

Hi y'all!

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I completely forgot. I was watching a Korean drama for like 4 hours. Then I had to clean (get used to it it's a weekly thing). And I had to work on something's for my mom. So... yeah.

This chapter is more of a filler.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

-Fifi