27

The dress was tight from the waist and up and bulky from the waist to my feet, the spaghetti straps hugged my lean shoulders deftly.It was black with shimmering details on it, it was truly beautiful!

"That looks freakin incredible" Ginny stared at my marvelous dress as she straightened her own pink one, it was a mermaid- like dress that cut off beneath her pale knees, it had some white details on it and short sleeves.

"Thank you, you too" I retorted admiring her figure. "So ...you and Neville are going together. As friends or should I assume?"

"No- as friends- and only- friends" she said quickly.

I nodded

"I know you probably don't want to hear this right now avy but- you know Malfoy" she hesitated "he is not a good person and I would personally prefer if you'd you know kept things between him and you strictly friendly" she pushed away the two locks that fell carelessly in front of her pale, beautiful face.

"Don't- just not today Ginny, let us have fun" I said, my tone careful but harsh.

She nodded"where's hermione?"

"She said both her date and her dress are a surprise, so I have no idea" i stared at my reflection for a brief moment, the dress was in fact astonishing, everything seemed to be perfect. Nothing could destroy that night.

-
"Don't stress it up mate, she'll come soon" Blaise attempted to calm me.

In every situation this dance would be me and a random girl trying to seem like we have fun, it'd be me getting drunk and then Blaise, grab and Goyle would mom my drunk self until I'd decide to sleep.

But it was far from that- it was so far from that. I'd never expect me falling for her; potters sister. I'd never even expect to be able to tolerate her. But she did it, somehow she manage to draw me.

I'd spend hours on end thinking about her silky, brown locks, her green magnificent eyes, her captivating smile, her rosy cheeks. She seemed perfect in every way I could think of.

I didn't quite know why I was this nervous. I had this terrifying feeling that I wouldn't be enough, I couldn't do well enough. But I'd try, I'd try to make this night perfect for her.

My thoughts were cut off by a row of smugly 'ohhh' from all around the hall.

I looked up and I was astonished!

She looked beautiful! way too beautiful. Everyone had turned to look at her. I felt something ticklish in my stomach. But I couldn't blame them, I couldn't blame them for looking at her with such hungry, devious glares.

She smiled and the whole room enlightened. I stared. Intensely!

"Hi!" She spoke as she gave me a cordial smile.

-
"You look beautiful" he said as he stretched his hand towards me.

"Thank you, you too" I gave him another heartwarming smile as I stepped close to him.

The champions were about to come. Everyone in the hall were patiently waiting for their arrival.

The room was vast dominated by snowy, light colored decoration. It had a big Christmas tree that were proportional to such room. It had a couple of tables covered by white tablecloths.