30

Tired. That's what I felt when I woke up , tired! I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, or at all actually. The last couple of months -although better, weren't the best.

Sleeping had become a chore- and although I promised myself to leave the whole 'drama' situation alone and move on, I couldn't. I was afraid of going back there, to the graveyard.

I paced to the great hall watching the jolly, cheerful students in front of me.

The hufflepuff table was in complete utter cheerfulness. They were a few guys going circles around Cedric while shouting 'Hogwarts champion' , 'you'll win Cedric' . He gave a small but shy smile and laughed.

With all the incidents I had almost  forgotten about the tournament. It was tommorow, the months what passed too quickly for my liking, I hadn't even had the chance to ask Harry how he had been feeling.

This past moths had brought our bond to the ground, the communication that had araised between us was now gone. Yes, we talked to each other and yea, we would still ask questions and worry about one another but it wasn't like it used to be.

Walking to  the Gryffindor table I  saw Harry, his eyes facing the ground, his hair messy while an awkward, nervous smile was plastered on his face.

He looked awful!

The twins did a good job to cheer him up though, small laughs would escape his ips every now and then when Fred and gorge whispered into his ears.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"Brilliant-" he faced me, and then realization hit me.

He had succeeded into passing the first task- which was fighting a dragon- so obviously the second task would be a lot more dangerous and difficult.

What if something happens to him?

No one person seem to actually think of that. Well noone except Hermione, she was sitting besides Ron a book wide open on her other side, going through the pages trying to find informations about the task.

"No i mean how are you feeling? You know about the task, the tournament" I finally asked, sitting besides him.

The whole Gryffindor table was still elated, they obviously hadn't heard me. Good!

"I just, I just feel a bit- a bit" he couldn't let the words slip out of his mouth.

"Nervous?" I finished for him.

He simply nodded.

The loudness was immaculate, i rolled my eyes to the jumping mess behind me and grabbed a piece of toast.

"Look we are gonna talk later cause this- this is not a place to talk" I continued.

He nodded again.

-

The common room was empty, mostly because everyone were to class right now- but me and Harry- we had to talk. I had to check up on him.

"So how have you been feeling?" I asked Harry. He was sitting on the couch his elbows were on his knees as he held his face in his arms.

"I'm fine Avelline" he continued "actually no I'm not fine- I'm dead nervous"

"I know Harry, it's stressful. I know it is but you should try your best and you know stay alive" fuck! I shouldnt have said that. I should have been cheering him up not telling him that death was a possibility.

"Oh now I get it- you think that I'm gonna die. Of course you do everybody does" he chuckled blankly "well guess what I have the help, I have the people, I CAN win this, I'm perfectly capable of winning this without your pleadings to try and stay alive" he