20☽

Alright I'm thinking of making two booms dedicated tot he same story.

If I do that it will be year 3,4,5 to one book and then 6,7 to an another book which would be slightly more mature which I'm excited about ;)

Now I really want to hear what are you thinking about that. Should I make two books or just keep it to one?

Almost;

"Wow calm down" a teasing voice joked as I walked passed them.

"Don't tempt me Malfoy" I warned

"You feisty today!" He continued teasing.

I just ignored the blonde walking faster "wait" he shouted caching my attention.

"What?" I bellowed.

"What happened" he asked as his features soften dramatically.

"Nothing important really" I tried to calm myself.

"Oh come on tell me" the blonde stepped closer.

"It's the tournament" i sight.

"I'm in such stress right now cause people have  died In that bloody tournament and I don't know how to help" I said.

He just stared at me like I was a lunatic

He just nodded, the boy opened his mouth trying to utter the right words but nothing came out.

"I-" he stutter "no need to say anything" I spat and left.

I wasn't mad at him I was just frustrated for what had happened earlier that I wasn't thinking straight or thinking at all if that matters.

-

Two weeks later;

I spend most of the time in the library browsing for any book that mentions dragons. I haven't slept much either or eaten.

Cedric would keep me company every now and then, but Hermione and Harry were the ones that helped me the most.

The first task was only two days away Harry was in fact very nervous but he hid it well.

My dreams has become a lot worse. One of the reasons I had been avoiding  sleeping was the dreams.

But avoiding sleep did no good I started seeing those "dreams" even when I was awake.

They would come when I was in class or when I was walking in the hallways.

I always said the same excuse I zoned out

If I wasn't busy helping Harry to survive the tournament I would try to find out why I was seeing those dreams and I repeat if I had the time.

"You need to remember everything I told you Harry and don't forget that you're allowed your wand and.." I started but soon enough I was cut off by Harry.

"Avelline I'll be alright" he exclaimed annoyed

"Someone has to make sure that you won't die" I started.

"Avelline can I have a word with you" I looked behind me this warming smile enough to light up the mood in every situation.

"Of course ced" I assured the brunette who were standing impatiently behind me.

I stood up and followed him out of the great hall.

"I just needed to know this" he trailed off

"Are you mad at me? You know for the whole house things" he asked with hope sparkling in his eyes.