11☽

Werewolves;

I was walking all the way to the great hall. I was so tired I didn't slept well the night before and I definitely wasn't ready for a whole new tiring day to hogwards.

I was speed walking cause I woke up late when someone stopped me "Avelline wait!" I turned around to face aurora "you fast!" She continued as she were trying to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry" I apologized "no worries so is it true then?" She asked while she curled her lips into a smirk "what?" I furrowed my eyebrows in question.

"What do you think, Cedric of course!" She whispered loudly "huh?" I questioned "you really have no idea haven't you?" She asked.

"No not a clue why what happened?" I questioned once again "there is a rumor going around saying you and Cedric are dating" she said seriously.

"WHAT?" I shouted getting looks from the students who had finished breakfast "there's no way!" I continued "well it is obviously!" She said with a serious look

We entered the great hall and I felt hundreds of eyes burning into my back as I walked to the Griffindor table I sat down and the trio were looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Stop it now!" I said furiously. Hermione opened her mouth to say something probably ask about Cedric but I cut her off immediately "no were not dating" i answered "good!" Harry spat besides her I gave him a glare and then started eating.

-
The day wasn't as awkward as I thought I would be yes I did get random stares by random people but mostly everyone were acting normal. Witch was great

It was around noon I couldn't find Harrt Hermione and Ron anywhere so me and Aurora went to the library to finish some homework.

It was a full moon and to be honest I had a clue about where the trio were wandering but I decided not to get in their way at least not yet

We sat at a table in the library she had her books all ready and packed typical. I stood up and went to the magical creatures section.

I looked around a bit trying to find a book about werewolves but something random something that says everything we haven't learnt in class cause I know we are not fully aware about this creatures.

I continued searching when I was close to the restricted area. I was so absorbed in what I was doing I had shut down every single voice in the room but this didn't last long as I bumped into someone.

"Excuse you" he scoffs his cold rude voice were to familiar to ignore "hello to you too Malfoy" I said sarcastic "oh it's you potter haven't your parents taught you how to walk?" He said laughing his goons were with him.

I clenched my fist "really Malfoy that sallow even for you" I answered trying to calm myself "say that again potter" he dared me "you're an absolute arrogant shallow heartless twat!" I answer back making him clench his jaw.

"What did you say Potter?" He asked pretending he didn't hear right "YOU ARE A ARROGANT SELF- CENTERED TWAT" I shouted causing everyone to look at us.

I took some steps towards him and whispered "if you talk to me ever again you'll regret it" I warned him "yeah alright" he scoffs I grabbed the book I thought that would help me better and walked away "mark my words Malfoy"

-
It was almost noon Aurora had left about half an hour ago it was dinner time but I had no urge to eat all I wanted to do is continue my research.

I had been studying for three hours straight I started getting tired so I just packed my belongings and left.

I went into the Griffindor common room only to see Neville sitting besides the fire reading a paper.