19☽

Sides;

I sat down at the Griffindor table eyes glued on me as I were a champions sister. They all thought he cheated I heard lots of rumors about how he succeeded in putting his name in the cup.

I say rubbish! I don't think he would cheat to participate in the bloody tournament.

At least that's what I wanted to believe....

I knew Harry, he knew it was dangerous and as reckless as he might be he wouldn't have done that. I hope...

I hadn't slept much last night.

Don't get me wrong talking to Draco was rather calming but as soon as I found my way back to my dorm all my thought rushed back.

I wanted to talk to Sirius so badly but I couldn't bring myself to owl him, it would have put him in danger.

He is the only family Harry and I have left and I don't want to take risks depending on him life.

"You look tired love" Fred stated looking at me with a comforting look.

The Weaslys had been there for me and Harry throughout this whole mess I really consider them family.

"You alright?" Fred questioned

"I- uhm- yes" I trailed off shooting a glare to Harry.

He looked exceptionally good. No dark marks under his eyes, no exhaustion in his face he looked calm and like he had his life together.

It pissed me off, especially after I had no sleep thinking about his safety.

I noticed that Harry and Ron weren't as close as they used to be. They wouldn't even shoot e glare to each other. Hermione was sitting besides Ron trying to make thing less awkward with Harry.

Most of the Griffindor house were happy about Harry entering he was their champion. The other houses though were incredibly hostile to Griffindors especially Harry.

But not to me for some reason everyone looked at me almost sympathetic. I didn't want them to pity me I'm my own person and I know how to handle my problems.

"Avelline can we talk" Harry exclaimed as he clenched his fist around the fork nervously.

"Suppose" I answered.

We both walked out of the great hall finding our way to a rather empty hallway.

"Are you alright?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

I just glanced at him confused.

"Suppose..." I respected my words quietly.

"Right i uhm...." at this point his hands were intertwined with each other as he avoided eye contact.

It was awkward, he was awkward.

After a moment of loud uncomfortable silence him avoiding eye contact and me shooting him confused looks he decided to break the silence.

"You know I didn't put my name in that cup?" He asked.

A moment of silence followed.

I let out a sight...

"Yeah I know"

"Thank Merlin I really don't know how my name got in there" he informed me.

"Whoever did wants you dead Harry you need to be careful" I stated.

"I'll try to help you as much a I can" I assured him.

"Thank you Avelline" he thanked me as he wrapped his arms around me to comfort me.