14☽

Going back;

I woke up in a graveyard it was about nighttime it was foggy and dull.

I looked around hoping that I would spit Harry somewhere.

I didn't

"Avelline long time no see" a frightening cold voice almost whispered from behind me sending shivers down my spine.

I snapped my head towards his direction and I saw him.

I saw Voldemort.

He was tall his face pale his eyes reminded me to a snake.

I gulped thickly as he moved towards me.

"Avelline the girl who lived" he whispered pure venom in his voice.

"What do you want?" I asked trying to hide the fright who had completely taken over.

"So you do know who I am, perfect!" He said louder.

"What do you want?" I shouted trying to get informations.

He turned around so he wouldn't face me his wand was locked in his right hand.

"What I want is for you to be..." he paused "Gone" he whispered loudly.

He moved his arm upwards and I heard the two words.

"AVADA KEDAVRA" he shouted.

I was terrified I tried to find my wand in my robes before the spell could hit me.

But I didn't have much luck I didn't have my wand with me.

Strange!

And then everything turned light green I felt a strange pain in my chest and then...

Darkness....

-

"You sure she is okey Mr Weasly?" Harry asked.

"I'm not a doctor but I'm sure she is fine she passed out she will be fine" Aurthur assured Harry.

I slowly open my eyes. Pushing myself upwards.

"Oh dear you alright?" Mrs Weasly asked me.

I nodded in response. Everyone surrounded me like I was in a deathly condition or something. I didn't like it.

It felt weird.

I tried to stand up but I wasn't steady enough.

"Fred help her" Molly ordered and Fred quickly rushed towards me grabbing the side of my arms to steady me.

"Thank you Fred" I smiled weakly "no need love" he joked and I chuckled.

And then I remembered. I remembered the graveyard. Voldemort. The green light.

Everything just rushed back...

It was a dream but it felt so real....

I was rather confused than frightened.

How could it feel so real?

Million of questions started coming to my head and I couldn't seem to answer to one.

"Avelline!" Harry shouted "huh? What?" I questioned.

Fred still had his hands to my shoulders.

"You alright?" He asked me furrowing his eyebrows "yeah of course" I assured him.