15☽

Unforgivable curses;

"I bet Cedric will participate" daphne declared.
"I hope not" I sighted.

"Ohhh we care about hufflepuffs golden boy?" She teased "Merlin Daphne he is my friend of course I care about him" I bellowed.

We had DADA with professor Moody first period. There's something about him I didn't like.

We entered the class and split. Daphne sat besides one of her slytherin friends.

I looked around and I caught an eye I've an empty seat. I turned my gaze to the person besides it.

Platinum hair, blue piercings yes. Malfoy...

Without having other option I sat besides him.

"Hello Avelline" he whispered "hi" i mumbled under my breath.

He opened his mouth to say something when professor Mad- Eye rushed in the classroom.

"Professor moody x our ministry malcontent" he calmly introduced us.

"And I'm new defense the dark art teacher" he continued calmly "and I'm here before Dumbledore asked me, end of the story, goodbye. The end" he stated louder.

"Any questions?" He asked calmly once again.

Everyone shook their heads not sure if that's what they should have done.

"When it comes to the dark arts I believe in a practical approach" he informed.

I glanced over Harry's desk and I saw him and Ron giving each other a mix of terrified and confused looks.

"But first of all who can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" He questioned.

I had the feeling that everyone knew the answer although no one asked to speak.

"Three sir" Hermione stated. "And they are so named?" He asked "because they are unforgivable" I answered terrified.

Hermione glanced at me letting me know that she was scared too.

"You use one of them and you could" I continued "get one- way ticket to Azkaban" professor moody completed.

"Now the ministry says to urge too young to see what these curses do" he quickly informed us "but i say different" he snapped "you need to know you're up against" he continued "you need to be prepared" he shouted

"you need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the other side of your desk mr. Finnegar" he continued his face turned to the board.

Everyone was shocked how he could see behind him.

And someone dared to express their question.

Professor moody as mad as he were quickly threw the chalk towards the student causing everyone to leave a gasp.

"So which curse should we cast first?" He questioned.

"Weasly?" He shouted causing Ron to snap to his direction.

He gulped thickly his features had formed a terrified expression on his face.

"Give us a curse" professor demanded.

"Well my dad did tell me about one, the imperius curse" he hesitantly answered.

"Oh yeah your father would know all about that" he said "the ministry had quite a bit of a grief a few years ago" he admitted calmly.

I felt two piercing eyes burning at me I snapped my head a Malfoy who was staring at me the whole time.

"He's scary" I mouthed making sure professor wouldn't listen "I know" he mouthed back.