9☽

Same old self;

Before you read this please go to a mirror and tell yourself that you're beautiful even if you don't mean it do it cause you really are I promise :)

Couple of months have passed me and Harry made up he explained to me everything I'm still kinda pissed but he is my brother we will have been through a lot more and I couldn't keep ignoring him.

Me and Draco, you can call us some sort of friends I mean the insults are still a thing but that's Draco what can I say.

Two months after

"So you and Draco huh?" Daphne rose an eyebrow "me and malfoy what?" I asked "you're getting really close" she asked like the answer was obvious"

"Yeah we're friends" I cooed "yeah keep telling yourself that" she chuckled "but you actually have been really close you're sure Harry's okey with that" aurora asked

"I mean he is my friend and I- I think harry is fine whiteout knowing" I trailed of.

-

I had a free period so I went to the library so I can do some research on werewolves. Why you may ask, lupin has been acting very curious lately and he's nowhere to be found during full moons.

I sat down and grabbed a thick old book with brown cover I quickly turned through the pages and started reading.

"Hey Avelline" I quickly turned my head upwards closing the book shut.

"Am i interrupting something" the blonde boy said "hey malfoy no you're not interrupting anything" he looked around a bit.

"Can I sit with you" he asked and I nodded he smiled and we sat down "what that" he asked pointing to the thick book.

"Oh nothing it's for- uh- homework" I said and I grabbed it pushing it inside my bag.

"So two months before break huh?" I asked "you excited" I asked once again

"Yeah I mean school is school" he scoffed he hasn't told me about his family yet but I heard some pretty disturbing things but obviously I feel it would be rude to ask. He will open up with time

"Have you planned anything?" He asked "I think I'm gonna spend half my summer with the weasleys and the rest of it with daphne and aurora"

"Cool" he answered "how about you?" I asked looking at him in the eyes "I- I'll probably spend the summer in my house you know and Blaise will probably visit you know"

"Cool" I answer I look over at the clock "free period is almost over We have to get to the great hall" I said hurrying.

"Okey" he said gathering his books.

I looked at him frozen for a second. Are we really gonna appear like that in front of everyone?

"You okey?" He asked hitting gently my arm

"Oh yeah of course let's go" i answered calmly

Harry would find out soon enough so better from me than anyone else I thought as we got closer to the great hall.

We walked in and we glanced at each other he gave me a smile and I waved.

I sat down and hermione ron and Harry were staring at me in disbelief.

"What were you doing with malfoy" Harry asked "I- I was in the library with him w-" I trailed off but I was soon cut off

"In the library alone with malfoy you serious?" Harry spat "look I meant to tell you" I clapped back.