16☽

A/n: would you like to start putting titles to the chapters?

Jealousy;

"Avelline! Avelline wake up" Hermione high pitch voice woke me up.

"We have potions first class" she stated fixing her tie proudly.

"Alrigh go to breakfast I'll find you there" I urged her to leave me alone.

She let out a sight "fine, don't go back to sleep" she warned me with threatening eyes I raised my arms in defense letting out a chuckle.

I stood up and stretched my body feeling the sunlight burning through my pale skin the cold breeze sending shivers down my sensitive warm skin.

I had another dream. Completely indifferent than the last ones I started getting worried was this normal?

I didn't want to tell anyone.I didn't want them to worry.

I fixed my tie and grabbed my backpack leaving the room.

I rushed downstairs when I bumped into a hard chest.

"Hey be careful" the brunette chuckled "are you alright?" He asked me leaning his head slightly downwards to reach my short figure.

"Oh yeah I'm- im fine - I'm completely fine" I trailed off causing the brunette to form a warm smile on his lips.

"Are you heading to the great hall?" He questioned "yeah" I sighted "where are you going Ced?" I asked.

"To the great hall" he answered confidently "Hufflepuffs golden boy is late!" I teased him.

"How's school?" He questioned "I heard about Mad-Eyes class you alright?" He questioned his eyes shoot me a caring glance.

My lips pressed into a think line "I guess so yeah" I push some hair behind my ear "it's brutal you know!" I continued "those curses were used on people with families" I stated "it's not right" declared.

"I know" he sighted not wanting to upset my anymore.

We entered the great hall Cedric gave me his signature warm smiled and walked himself to the Hufflepuff table.

"La the aren't you?" Hermione furrowed her eyebrows not hiding the annoyance in her voice.

"Sorry I got caught up" I relented "fine we have potions first class" she announced "I know" I assured her.

"Let's go" she ordered "what already?" I gave her a questioning glare. "class starts in five" she informed me.

My eyes widened as I shoot myself up and rushed out of the hall to get to the class on time.

As we entered I saw Daphne waiting at our usual seat.

"Finally" she muttered as I sat down "I have news" she announced "what news" my eyes widened "who's the lucky one?" I asked assuming she will have some kind of flirt with someone.

"You" a smirk formed to her face "huh?" I questioned. She opened her mouth ready to answer but she was cut off by Snape rushing in the classroom.

His cloak floating as he speed walked to his desk. No word was spoken when he calmly started asking questions.

He was exceptionally weird. Harry was convinced he hates us but I don't believe it's true. Sure he despise us but not hate.