32

Run!run!run!

Faster! Come on!

I was speeding, I was being chased.

It was a creature, it was flying. Actually not a creature, a construction of inky black mist.

It was insanely fast, I tried to run faster! It was catching up to me.

"Stop running!" The black mist transformed into a figure, a manly one. Tall, broad, unyielding.

It stood there, under the shadows, hiding!

I stopped, my breathing was unsteady, the oxygen was abandoning my lungs.

Run!

My brain screamed, but I couldn't.

"Who... are- you?"  I said between breaths.

The figure chuckled, coldly. No trace of humanity in his voicing.

His face, his face didn't show, but he had long hair.

Run!

"Who are you?"

"Come closer" it hissed. It waited for me to move. I didn't.

Run!

"Come closer"

"Who are you?"

"Come claoer"

"Who are you?"

Run!

"Who are you?"

It moved, it walked towards me. It's steps feral, mysterious, seeking for death, darkness.

"Who are you?" I felt my heart pace rising. Beating faster than ever. My breath became unsteady again but this time it wasn't from the running but from the fear!

"Come closer Avelline! Don't you want to see your parents?" The voice hissed and I could swear to great Merlin that he smirked, an evil smirk.

"W-what?" I trailed off.

"Your parents Avelline. Lily and James Potter. I can lead you to them, I can show you the way home" it took another step closer. His face was still swallowed by the darkness as he stretched his hand for me to take it.

"My parents? Are alive?" Stupid! Stupid!
Of course they were dead! Don't fall for his mind games.
But what if they weren't?

"Yessss! They are alive and they are waiting for you" another step closer.

"No! They aren't I- I know-" I shook my head in denial.

"You never saw the bodies, they are alive, they are waiting for you"  another step closer "and I can lead you to them, you can go home again!" His hand stretched a bit more.

I gazed down, at his arm. A tattoo!

A snake tattoo! It was a death eater!

Don't take the hand!

Take the hand!

Don't!

Do it!

Don't!

Do it!

-
"Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed, it was loud.

I was sweating, my heart pace was beating fast.

Everything happened so fast! Everything was so confusing!

"Avelline are you okey!" I glanced at the wide-eye hermione. Her hair was unruly and her look was one of pure terror.

I opened my mouth, but i closed it right away, I couldn't find the right words.

"What were you saying?" Ginny questioned. She was sitting besides me on my bed. Her eyes glued on mine, begging for the truth.

I shrugged. I wasn't ready for this, I didn't want to talk about this. Not today.

"Avelline? Talk to us" hermione said.

Nothing! I don't answer!

"Okey I'm getting somebody" Ginny stood up.

What was she doing? Getting somebody? No no way!

I grabbed her arm and yanked her back on the bed.

"I'm fine!" I bellowed. Too loud!

They both stared at me. They seem just as confused as I was.

I didn't stay a minute more. I stood up and headed in the bathroom. Not saying a word.

A/n: I know the chapter is small, really small but Ill let likely post another one today.