COMING SOON. . .

Hey guys. 

This is an my very first (separated) author's note. 

THIS is a sneak preview into what's coming NEXT for this story. 

Anyways, before we get to the preview, Valby and I just want to say . . . (Typically)-- Thank you all so much for your interests in our creation. It means a lot to read your comments-- Though that shout out challenge has yet to be fulfilled. ~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

(*cough* First three people to make us laugh in the comments get shout outs, and the funniest will get a chapter dedication. *Cough*)

Anyways, like I said, thank you SOOO much. We very much appreciate all your support. 

Without further ado, here's your preview.

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

(PREVIEW)

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

Noi sat near the Spell Pool, a heavy look on his face. It took all night for Juliet-- no. That wasn't her name. Noi shook his head, still trying to process this new information. It was all so elaborate as well as confusing. He thought before that she was just a powerful human. It was starting to make a little more sense now. She was definitely fearless-- like Daemos. She was magically equal to them, too. 

Noi sighed and held his head, looking down. 

(Y/n) was a Daemos ... And yet he still felt the same urge that drew him to her, if not stronger. He was afraid that if he got too close, he would make the same mistake he once did-- which gave him such a weak reputation. But at the same time, he wanted to be by her side. He didn't think it mattered if she was a Daemos. Perhaps nothing would change between them, despite the truth. He'd hoped so. 

Because deep under all the confusion, Noi treasured (Y/n)'s presence. He liked being with her. Noi wished he was a little more confident, though, to do what has crossed his mind once or twice. Curiosity urged him to begin wondering... what it'd be like to pursue the fair Sorceress (Y/n). But he'd never get out of it alive if Prince Asch knew how he felt. Something small inside didn't care, but it wasn't bold enough to overcome the pressure Noi felt. 

He sighed.

Maybe in another life? 

Or maybe one day he'd come up with something crazy enough to actually work. But today was not that day.