The Note of Nope.

Note of Nope:

So, it is with much overthought and thorough thinking about this story, that we have come to the conclusion to discontinue it. Truthfully I, Zee, feel that we were really waiting for season two of My Inner Demons to come before we went ahead and continued too far in. While we waited along the way, we found ourselves losing inspiration to write it at all.

That, and the connection (we/I) feel with the audience about this story -- and even the series as it stands alone-- isn't mutual as it was when we created this. If there ever comes a day when season two of My Inner Demons is released, then there is a high chance we'll still watch it and find inspiration to write. However, as I, Zee, have seen from Aphmau, it doesn't seem likely that such a thing will happen any time soon.

We are sorry for the disappointment, but this is for the best, seeing that so many of you faithful readers were hoping for more when there may not be any additions soon.

If we ever feel like writing in more content, and it gets published, that might not mean we are back to writing continuously. It may just be a special surprise update, so please do not pressure us for more.

For now, here are our final author notes.

Valby: This is so sad omg- But it's been a good run. It was certainly fun though! Definitely won't be forgotten any time soon, that's for sure. And I'm glad y'all have been enjoying this so much (also the sheer amount of you guys still amazes me), so sorry for cutting it here. But for now, i'll see y'all next time. Hugsssssssss! :)

Zee: Wow, I feel so sad right now. Honestly, tho, the fact that we got this far and had this much to write about was amazing and awe striking. Been a heck of a trip, but now we're gonna leave this to what it is. The fact that there's so many interactions with this as well is MIND BLOWING! Never did I think when we started, the first scraps of thought on paper for this tale, that there'd be so much support and attention. ^-^

Thank you for loving our story as much as we loved writing it.