Chapter 1: Hiroshi's Labyrinth

Cole never liked Paranormal things. Heck,  he used to have nightmares about this kind of stuff. But here he was, on his way to a haunted temple to retrieve a cursed necklace that could do anything to him and Kai.

Cole drove his car through the canyon to Hiroshi's Labyrinth.  Kai sat in the passengers seat. He kept his hand almost permanently glued to the dial to change the radio stations. Always changing from one song to another.

"Are you ever going to decide on a song?" Cole asked his partner. " The radio ran out of bangers."  Kai responded.

An hour later, the two arrived at the entrance of the harsh jungle. " This is as far as the car will go. The temple isn't far from here" Cole told Kai. Kai hopped out of the car and followed the Cole into the jungle.

Cole and Kai walked through the jungle. At first it was a breeze to walk, but 10 minutes in it started to pour rain. "Where's Nya when you need her?" Kai groaned. Cole and Kai searches for shelter from the rain for what felt like hours.
"Over here! A cave we can hide in!" 
Kai yelled over to Cole. Cole walked into the cave and sighed in relief. The two boys sat next to each other watching the rain outside drop from the sky and land on the ground.

Cole had been in his head thinking when Kai leaned his head on Cole's shoulder. Cole snapped back to reality and looked at the adorable sleeping boy on his shoulder. A blush appeared on the earth ninja's face. Cole tried to hide the blush even though there was no one there to see it.
Soon enough Cole sighed and looked at his watch,  it read 10:12 pm. The taller boy yawned and rested his eyes.

8 hours later, Kai woke up. Kai looked up to see he was sleeping on Cole!  He blushed and ran for the other corner of the cave. This caused Cole to wake up. " Act Natural" Kai mumbled under his breathe.

"Good Morning" Cole yawned. The black ninja stretched and looked over at Kai. Kai was blushing? Cole decided to make it look like he didn't notice." The temple is only 7 minutes from here." Kai said as he left the cave.

The two walked up the hill and made it to the temple. The temple was gorgeous but had some kind of unsettling vibe. "Well, lets go." Kai said as he dragged Cole to the door. Cole took a second to gain balance before pushing the door open.